Dad and His Angel

Author:

Hey again. I am little down and sad from few days, so I hope you will wait for my "late updates" patiently. Thank you for always giving me your support and love, now enjoy this chapter ❤

🌸🌸🌸

Finally, the doctor reached Sophia's house. Her dad woke her up. She woke up with a yawn. When she saw a doctor entering her room, she covered her mouth (as she was yawning) with her hand and was annoyed. Doctor sat on the chair beside her bed where as her dad sat beside her on her bed.

🌸🌸🌸

Doctor: Let me check you *smiles*

Sophia: Okay *nods*

🌸🌸🌸

He checked her properly. He was afraid to tell them what she was suffering from.

Finally, he asked her dad to come out of the room for a moment. They went out. She knew something was off. She decided to follow them.

She got up from her bed with an extreme pain, but she keeps on walking, at last, she reached the door of her room. She started listening to their conversation.

Their conversation:

Doctor: *Holding his hand* As I am a doctor, I have to tell you this directly.. I am sorry but your daughter is suffering from anemia.

Her dad: What? *teary eyes*

Doctor: Don't cry please..

Her dad: *Sitting on the floor*

Doctor: *Sitting down* You have to be strong for her. You can admit her to my hospital as soon as possible, I will solve this problem and then she will be perfectly alright. Don't worry..

Her dad: I don't have enough money for her operation.. *crying* Please, do something.. I don't want to lose her..

Doctor: You won't, I assure you. About money, you can pay me later. For now, I will take the charges and operate her.

Her dad: Are you s-serious?

Doctor: Yes.

Her dad: Thanks doctor!

🌸🌸🌸

Anemia:

🌸🌸🌸

The doctor left. Sophia was still in her room. She went back to her bed. She tried to sleep but she couldn't. Silent tears were escaping from her eyes.

His dad came back to check her, she was facing the other side. He thought she was sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her so he left her to rest. He kept himself busy in cleaning the house. While cleaning the house, he was thinking about her.