Broken

The same scene keeps on playing in her mind. She was going crazy. She ran away from school with tears flowing through her cheeks like a rain of pure diamonds.

She keeps on running until she reached her secret place.

She sat there and cried with no one around to comfort her

She sat there and cried with no one around to comfort her. She was broken again. She couldn't breathe properly. Everything was hurting more than ever. She felt like her mother left again. She curled into a ball. Soon, rain starts falling. She doesn't care a bit. She was still in that position, crying.

Sophia:

What did I ever do to deserve this? Tell me God! *crying* I hate that person a lot.. but then why.. why it's hurting so much? Why do I care whoever he falls in love with? *sobs*

I thought I closed the door of my feelings for him since that day. Then what the hell is this? No. I can never love that brat again.. Never in the million years..*crying*

Sophia, you need to move on *talking to myself* Accept the truth that you loved him and still love him.. *wiping my tears* but he will never be yours *standing up* Forget him and let him be happy *trying to smile* Be strong *walking away*

☕☕☕

After hours of crying and telling herself that she should move on too. She never believed in love stories in the first place and this heart break took over her badly. She keeps on blaming herself, telling herself that she is bad girl and a disgrace for everyone.

She reached her house safely. She knew that she was late and her dad must be home too. She was fully wet because of heavy rainfall.

She don't know how to reach her room without being caught by her dad because if he saw her in this condition, he will worry and scold her for staying out for so long. And she wasn't in the mood of talking to anyone. She was feeling numb and too tired.

Suddenly she got a painful headache and her vision got blurry. Due to her health issues, she fainted right at the spot, in front of her house.

☕☕☕

Next day. She woke up in her bed. She was in extreme pain. Her dad stayed with her whole night to take care of her. When she tried to get up, her dad stopped her.

Her dad: Don't move!

Sophia: Dad, I am fine.

Her dad: Be quiet, I know you are not fine. Please just rest.

Sophia: But school?

Her dad: You missed it already.

Sophia: Oh yes! *laughs*

Her dad: *Sighs* this girl. I am going to make your breakfast. If you need anything, call me but don't you dare to get up from your bed *kissing her forehead*

Sophia: Yes sir!

☕☕☕

After her dad left her room, she got flashbacks of her past and yesterday which made her sad again. She was afraid. Afraird of herself that she would do something stupid. She don't want to leave her dad like her mother did.

She stood up and the ball of pain hit her hard. She groaned but after some time she starts walking, not caring about the pain. She walked to her favourite drawer. She sat in front of it with fresh tears flowing from her eyes. She opened it, she grabbed her memories album, she went back to her bed and starts seeing the pictures.

Pictures of her complete family.

Pictures of her friends, who left her.

Picture of Peter and her.

She remembered how close they were. She keeps on watching Peter's beautiful smile. Then her teary eyes were focused on their locked hands.

She closed her eyes tightly which made the tears to pop out more. She placed the album on her side table.

☕☕☕

Sophia:

Someone said, "No one can break your heart, if it's already broken."

Then what is this? People are just liars. My heart is broken so many times. Look, it's broken again. My old scars are not healed properly yet and new scars keep on coming. Funny.

☕☕☕

Few minutes later. Her dad entered her room with fresh breakfast. The smell of food made her smile a little.

Her dad: Here you go.

Sophia: Thank you so much.

She was eating very quietly. Her dad knew that something happened. He don't want to spoil her mood but he wanted to know her problems. For now, he let it go because he don't want his angel to cry.

Her dad: You scared me yesterday..

Sophia: Sorry..

Her dad: No, it's not your fault. No need to say sorry. I thought I lost you because you looked so lifeless *wiping his tears*

Sophia: I am here dad *hugs*

Her dad: I know *hugs back tightly*

☕☕☕

Her dad: Angel, will you go for your checkup today?

Sophia: Dad, I can't. I can't even walk properly because of the pain.

Her dad: I am so worried about your health. Should I call a doctor?

Sophia: No need for that. I think I will fine by tomorrow *smiles*

Her dad: I hope so. But you should know that this little trick won't work on me *laughs* I know you don't like doctors but I want you to be healthy so I am going to call one *smiles*

Sophia: Dad, you are too smart for me. You know me so well *cute fake sigh*

Her dad: *Laughs* My daughter is smart too *smiles* I am going to call now *kissing her forehead*

☕☕☕

Her dad called the best doctor of their area for checkup. He went back to her room and he smiled when he saw his daughter sleeping peacefully.

Only words came out his mouth was, "My angel, I love you so much. Please don't give me shocks like yesterday."

Author:

Don't forget to comment and vote 😊 Thanks for reading ❤

To be continued.