Competition

Sophia's POV:

It's finally here. The day that I have to make most of it and give my all. The day which I have to make memorable.

We were backstage and in our private room where we can get ready.

Everyone was almost done with their outfits and makeup but I was on rooftop for fresh air. I couldn't keep calm. I was so nervous.

Suddenly someone came from behind and put their hands on my eyes,

"What are you doing here alone?"

"Peter.."

"How can you guess it right always, so unfair~"

He tried to act cute but I couldn't bring a smile on my face. He noticed and asked with worry,

"Hey, you okay?"

"I don't want to lose."

"Aww, who says we gonna lose?"

He sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. He was right. If we give our best, we definitely gonna score high and win this competition.

And even if we didn't. At least, we gave our best. I would never give up and especially when it didn't even started.

"You are right. We can do this!"

I smiled and he smiled back.

"That's the Sophia I know."

"Thank you."

"No worries~"

We went to our room and suddenly everyone scolded me because I was missing but more than that, they started working on me, styling me and doing my makeover. These KIDS.

---

Backstage. All teams were ready. We decided to do a chant because someone kept on being baby about it and it was none other than Max.

At least he knows how to lighten up the mood. We put our arms on each others' shoulders and said,

"BLACK HOLES FIGHTING!"

I noticed other teams were not that bad. Some of them were very nice and they even wished us good luck but some were looking at us like they want to eat us alive. SCARY.

---

Judges were here. Show started. Every team went on stage for performance one by one.

Our turn was last because we wanted to do it outside and it took some time to convince the judges.

Good thing was we were the only ones who were going to perform outside the place, on street and it makes us different already.

Now, we were holding our breath and waiting for our turn. We couldn't hear anything but just our pounding hearts.

Every team did really good which made me nervous to the core. Peter might sensed how nervous I am, he grabbed my hand in his and squeezed.

I held his hand tightly and in other hand I grabbed the necklace which was really precious to me. I closed my eyes and remember dad, mom and everyone who was cheering up for me.

Announcer announced that we were up next and that they were doing seating arrangements for judges so we should get ready and take our positions.

We all did our chant once again and went outside to take our postions. Our teachers wished us luck and was cheering for us.