END PART III

Sophia's POV:

After throwing a crazy party in my hospital room, everyone left. It was only me and Peter. He was busy cleaning up the mess before we get in any trouble.

He looked so calm and handsome. Wahh get yourself a man who can do anything, clean and cook~

"You don't have to do this you know. They will send cleaners later."

"Noo, it will be so much to clean for them."

"Always a nice guy."

"Thank you for the compliment."

"Peter, for real! You are sick and I feel
bad because it's my fault."

"It's not your fault and not like I am mopping floors. Just putting snacks and bottles away."

"Still.."

"Fine, fine. I am done anyway."

"But I wonder why you went that far?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean look at you, so weak like someone sucked all of your blood from your body and you knew that gonna happen so why? Why did you volunteer?"

"You want to know..?"

"Yup, that's why I asked."

"Then close your eyes."

"Eh? Why?"

"Just do it."

Third person's POV:

He grabbed the bouquet and checked if he still has the ring. It was still in his pocket. He walked towards her and sat beside her, holding her hand.

"Don't open your eyes yet."

He gently placed the bouquet on her lap and box in her hand.

"Don't open yet."

He moved closer to her, closed his eyes and kissed her softly on lips.

Her eyes which were tightly closed, suddenly opened and shooted up to the sky.

"I love you, Sophia."

With those words he moved back and pointed towards the stuff in her lap and hand.

She was burning up because it was her first kiss and she was shocked.

"W-wah since when did you get so bold."

"What?"

He acted innocent but his evil smile told me everything.

"Oh my God! I think I have fever wah"

"Stop being dramatic haha"

"What?? Seriously turn on the AC!"

He laughed at her reaction and patted her head.

"Are you going to reject my gifts? I will feel so bad. At least open them."

He made puppy eyes which always works. Realizing there were gifts too, she immediately opened the box.

"Yelp!"