𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

[this is rather long and inappropriate, so if you aren't comfortable with that stuff skip to the end.]

𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

jaden came into my room quickly shutting the door behind him. he looked at me with a certain fire in his eyes that i had never seen before. he walked to my bed, where i was sitting and gripped my throat, coming down to my level.

"you were awfully bad, teasing me like that, knowing i couldn't do anything cause griffin and everybody was there. well guess what babygirl, they aren't here anymore" he whispered in my ear, causing me to shutter.

he connected our lips roughly, unlike any of our other kisses which were usually slow and passionate. this kiss was layered with anger and hunger. he wanted to get out his anger towards me, and he was going to.

he pulled away, looking into my eyes.

"god, you're so addicting" he said before moving his lips to my neck, sucking at the soft skin below my right ear.

i let out a quiet moan, desperately trying to stay quiet out of habit since griffin usually is in the house.

"babygirl, no one's here, moan for me" jaden said before immediately returning to my neck.

i let out my moans as he placed a single hickey on my sweet spot, which would be very visible. i would usually be upset at the hickey, but in the heat of the moment, i couldn't care less.

"now everyone will know who you belong too" he muttered as he began to pull my dress off, leaving me almost completely exposed to him, as i wasn't wearing a bra.

jaden moaned a bit before removing his own shirt and attaching his lips to my nipple, while toying with the other one between his fingers. my mouth fell open at the sensation of his teeth lightly grazing the sensitive skin on my breast.

he continued to move his assault down my body, kissing and nipping at my skin as he went.

"i almost forgot i am was mad at you baby" he said while slowly rubbing my clothed clit.

"oh my god jaden-" i moaned before receiving a slap on my thigh.

"that's not my name princess" he said, staring deep into my eyes.

he began to rub me even harder and i groaned, craving the feeling of him deep inside me. i can't help but feel bad, like i was doing something wrong. i know griffin would probably not be happy with me fucking his best friend, but i already fucked jaden before, what's one more time? i just need to relax.

"daddy" i moaned, throwing my head back in pleasure.

"that's it baby, tell daddy what you want me to do" he said.

i almost came from his words alone.

"f-fuck me" i moaned.

he looked down smirking.

"not too fast babygirl, you still need to be punished for that little stunt you pulled earlier" he said before flipping me over so that i was in my hands and knees, and jaden stood behind me.

"count" he ordered, bringing his hand down on my ass, slapping hit hard.

"one" i whimpered, as a stinging sensation rose to the skin leaving behind a pinky tint on my skin where jaden had slapped me.

he continued to slap the skin, despite the number of times i tried to apologize for teasing him. he wasn't having any of it, he was enjoying my moans of both pain and pleasure too much to stop.