prologue

"Look at his sweet ass." Jaehyuns voice was loud enough for the small omega passing by to hear.

Looking at the guy his friend was pointing at Johnny grabed his own cock, faking a moan. "Wanna be my mate?"

Frightened, the boy walked faster, following two of his friends, who tried to ignore Johnny's words.

"No joke though, when will you find yourself your first omega, hyung?", Jaehyun said, looking at Johnny while raising his eyebrows, "Lucas has two already and he only became an alpha two weeks before you did."

"Says the man who isn't even ready to mate yet", Johnny said while laughing.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "I'll have twice as many omegas as you, just wait and see."

"You for sure won't get Taeyong and Yuta though. They are mine."

Like a lot of other alphas Johnny and Jaehyun were obsessed with the two small guys that where in the same year as them, but not ready to mate yet. Both were just too pretty, too shy and submissive to be resisted.

"Will you take them like Lucas got himself Chenle?", Jaehyun asked.

Lucas was really one of the quicker ones. He had been mated to Jungwoo three days after finding out he was an alpha, but everyone knew both had had a massive crush on each other for a while. Some weeks later he had already gotten himself Chenle, who had been resisting his attempts many times. Rumors said Lucas had forced himself on the boy. No one knew if it was true but Jungwoo and Chenle didn't seem very happy at the moment.

"Lucas should have waited a while until mating to a second omega. Everyone knows omegas need a while to trust their Dom fully", Johnny said, "and that's harder if another omega becomes part of this to quickly."

"Answer my question, hyung", Jaehyun said annoyed, "would you force Taeyong or Yuta to become your mate like Lucas forced Chenle?"

Of course non-consensual relationships weren't allowed in their school. But it was just a rule like not sticking gum to a desk. Alphas just needed to make sure not to get caught during the act. After marking an omega as theirs there was no turning back. It was a life long bond. The gum had already been stuck to the table and no one would find out.

To prevent something like that, omegas obviously did everything they could. Normally you wouldn't meet one going through the floors alone. They always made sure to walk in groups to be more secure. But it still happend on a regular.

"I don't know", Johnny finally answered, "but I really want them to be mine. How about you?"

Jaehyun smirked. "You better hope I won't turn into an alpha too fast, because as soon as they turn I'll fuck them before you can."

"Breaking all school rules, huh?"

"Mhm", Jaehyun agreed, "I don't care."

"What about sharing though?", Johnny said, "one of us takes Taeyong, the other one Yuta and than we'll share."

Jaehyun looked at his best friend for a moment before nodding. "It's fine with me."