chapter 7: secret kiss

Yutas pov

Class had ended and Taeyong and I had headed back to our shared room.

Today's conversation with Jungwoo had made me anxious. I didn't want anyone to mistreat Taeyong.

I didn't want him to be hurt. He was my best friend and there really wasn't anyone that meant as much to me as he did.

"Are you alright?", Taeyong asked, letting himself fall onto his bed.

I only stared at him. He really was pretty. No wonder every alpha wanted him. His skin was so fair, his eyes where so big and pure, his face perfectly symmetrical, his body small and vulnerable.

Was it good that everyone wanted him? Maybe... Because maybe he would have the change to choose a good alpha. But maybe it would also be horrible like it was for Chenle, maybe someone would rape Taeyong as soon as Taeyong was ready to mate. This thought hurt me.

"Yuta?", Taeyong said, looking at me worried.

Oh, how must an alpha go crazy looking at this view if I couldn't even handle it.

"Why aren't you saying anything?", Taeyong asked, standing up from his bed, heading over to mine, sitting down next to me.

His knee was touching mine and when he turned his head towards me I gulped.

Taeyong's face was too close to mine. I stared into his eyes, before lowering mine, looking at his lips instead.

Taeyong had the most kissable lips in the whole world. They were beautifully shaped, pretty and pink and I couln't help but lick my own imagining touching these lips.

Taeyong got more and more nervous as I wasn't answering. He grabbed my hands, looked at me and said: "Tell me what's wrong."

If the boy only knew what he was doing to me.

"Hyung...", I started, but his lips were to seductive.

I couldn't... I couldn't help myself.

I leaned forward, gave Taeyong a peck on his lips, before looking down, feeling ashamed.

Silence.

The feeling of happiness I had felt, touching Taeyong's lips with mine faded away quickly.

Would Taeyong hate me? Hate me for liking him even when both of us were omegas?

"Yuta?" Taeyongs voice sounded confused.

I kept staring at our hands, that were still locked and said: "I don't want anyone to hurt you."

"Yuta I don't understand you."

I looked up, met his eyes and smiled slightly.

"I'm into you, hyung", I whispered, "I like you and I don't want you to get into a relationship that will destroy you, destroy the beautiful person you are."

Taeyong's eyes widned in shock.

"You... Like me?"

I nodded.

"Like... Like an omega likes an alpha?"

He seemed scared to ask, as if he was expecting me to start laughing in the next moment.

"I- kind of-", I said, "I guess..."

"Like in the stories?"

I nodded. Love was really something just happening in stories. But I was feeling it. I was feeling it for Taeyong.

"Can you do it again?"

I looked up, Taeyong down.

"What?", I asked, thought I must have misunderstood something.