chapter 2: be mine

Jaehyun's pov

I woke up with a slight headache, but was still feeling way better than in the morning. That was until I realised what actually had happened.

Starring at my sleeping best friend who was holding my hand made me want to scream. I pulled my hand away as fast as I could, burying my head into my hands instead.

Nothing made sense anymore. I was an omega. My fate had turned completely. As an omega my father wouldn't give me our company, like he promised me as his oldest son. His younger son with another omega as his mother than me, my hated half brother would get everything, as he was what I wasn't. An alpha. Worth something.

Everyone will look at me differently from now on. My siblings and father will look down on me and my mother will be hurt, because she knows the pain omegas have to live with. My friends will turn away from me, I will be the topic of the whole school.

I stared at Johnny. What was he even doing there? Wasn't he disgusted? Or had he used me for something sexual I didn't remember? I've heard of omegas being in a heat that was so bad, they couldn't remember anything.

I always had thought it was funny. The thought of using someone that was helpless to everything you do. Maybe Johnny thought so as well. Or maybe he had made fun of me and I just didn't hear his words while being in heat.

I only remembered begging him to fuck me and not being heard. He probably laughed at me while I was crying. Or maybe he was simply shook and hurt about loosing who he had thought was his best friend.

I couldn't say he was wrong to be disgusted. It was disgusting. I was disgusting to have always thought I was better than omegas like Jungwoo and Chenle. I remembered the things I did to them very clearly.

Not even the omegas would welcome me. No one would care for me anymore.

The only purpose I still had was to satisfy some perverted alpha, who would hurt me and break me. Was that a life I wanted to live?

I hadn't even realise that tears were streaming down my face until I stood up, slowly walking to the bathroom.

"Jaehyun?" I must have woken Johnny up while leaving the bed, but I simply ignored him.

I opened my drawer, pulling out a razor blade. Only one cut and this worthless life would be over.

My parents would still be disappointed in me and the school would still make fun of me, but at least I wouldn't have to listen to them.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror above the sink. I looked like the joke I truly was. Crying like a baby, red eyes, only wearing underwear and the underwear was even wet from my own cum.

I took a deep breath before pushing the blade against my skin.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Within seconds Johnny had pushed me to the floor, sitting on top of me, pinning my arms down to each side of my body.

The blade was gone. My arm was still fine. But my heart wasn't. Why hadn't I locked the door?

I didn't even dare to look at Johnny, kept on crying. I genuinely wanted to die right now.

"Stand up", Johnny said, letting go of me and I did.

He pushed me through the door, back onto my bed, pinning me down just like before, but this time his face came closer to mine.

"Never ever do something like that again", he said, but I didn't even get what he was so upset about, shouldn't he be happy about the thought of me being gone, "I can't fucking live without my best friend!"