chapter 4: fuck you up

Johnny's pov

Jaehyun and I had spend the night cuddling in my bed as Jaehyun's sheets had been too messy and Jaehyun and I are both quite lazy.

We both had woken up earlier than we needed to and as the sun was rising I felt Jaehyun move next to me nervously.

"Good morning, baby", I whispered and Jaehyun blused hearing me use that nickname outside from sex.

"Good morning, hyung", he mumbled, not looking up.

"How do you want to handle it?", I asked, "Do you want to stay here for today... You are exhausted.. After heat and the mating..."

"No", Jaehyun shook his head, "I want to clear things right away."

"Do you want to make it public?"

"No... They will all find out soon enough. But I want our... our friends...", he gulped saying this word, "I want them to hear it from me..."

I was truly worried. Xiaojun, Kun and Lucas wouln't understand. Especially Lucas. Lucas who had two omegas already and did not treat them too well. Xiaojun wouldn't either. He grew up being tought not to give a damn about omegas and even joked about forcing omegas a lot. Just like Jaehyun had just a few days ago...

Kun was the only one I had hopes for. He wouldn't understand it completely from the beginning, but he had always been the one to treat Lucas omegas Chenle and Jungwoo the best. He didn't view them as equals but at least as some kind of living beings with feelings.

"I won't have anyone left besides from you, hyung", Jaehyun whispered, "will you really be able to stick with me?"

I instantly nodded: "Even if Xiaojun, Kun and Lucas won't get it, I'll go all the way for you. I'll make them regret harming you in any way."

"Just don't make me look weaker than I really am, hyung. I can defend myself as well."

"I know", I said, kissing Jaehyun's head, "I won't step in if you don't want me to."

Jaehyun gave me a peck on my lips, looking at me for a moment with eyes filled with fear before standing up, getting ready.

I took a deep breath, before going to the bathroom. Today would be a hard day.

Jaehyun and I needed a while to dress as we needed to find a creative way to hide our hickeys. It wasn't like we weren't willing to show them ever, but for now we needed some time to get used to this ourselfs.

I finally decided to wear a black shirt with a very high turtle neck and Jaehyun put on a scarf, which shouldn't suprise anyone after he had left class yestersay because of how sick he was.

Then we went down to have lunch. The others were already there. It seemed like a good day. Even Lucas was in a good mood. Chenle and Jaemin were allowed to sit on the chairs next to him, eating from their own plates. Their portions still were pretty small as Lucas didn't want them to become unattractive but they both were happy about sitting normally.

When Jaehyun and I sat down the others just kept talking about the last math lesson, we had both missed, until Kun said something to Jaehyun.

"I heard you went out of class yesterday, is everything alright, Jaehyun?"

Kun was the most caring of us all. But in this situation he made it harder for us.

"I didn't feel well, but I'm fine now", Jaehyun said and smiled slightly.

"You don't seem to well right now though", Kun said, "tell us if you need something."

"I will, thanks, hyung", Jaehyun said.