chapter 3: i love you

Jaehyun's pov

Kissing Johnny had made it better. A lot better. Me hovering over this handsome man, me kissing him, because I wanted to, me controlling the kiss... All of that had given me back a bit of control and confidence.

His lips were swollen when I let go and when he told me to do whatever I wanted I started to enjoy it as well.

Yes, I would become Johnny's omega. But he would also become MINE.

While smirking I leaned towards him again, kissing his lips and starting to move my ass against his crotch.

I should have felt weird to do so. With everyone else I would have felt so sick I would have vomited, but the way Johnny moaned into our kiss after only a few seconds was somehow pleasing.

I'd make him become weak for me, just like I had been weak during heat.

I pulled away from his lips and slowly started to spread kisses along his neck instead, not stopping the movement of my hips.

He'd mark me today. And so would I.

My kisses started soft, my lips were only slightly brushing his skin, than they turned into teasing, I started to let my teeth brush his neck and than I put the first lovebite very visible on his neck.

I looked at Johnny, who had opened his eyes, seeming surprised, but not angry.

Alphas never had love bites. Why would they? Their subs weren't allowed to take the lead. It was the role of the alpha to spread bruises and bites all over the Omegas body, to state their ownership over their mate. Marking Johnny like that made me a very special case and I liked it.

"Kiss me more", was Johnny's demand, "let everyone see that I'm yours, just like you are mine."

With these words he grabbed my head, pulling it back down to his neck.

I went on like before, biting, licking, kissing... Working my way down and finally unbuttoning Johnny's shirt.

I felt my soon-to-be alphas cock harden as a response to what I was doing and as I pressed my naked upper body against his to kiss him again, I felt his heartbeat going way faster than normal.

Never would I have imagined to have sex with my best friend. Never would I have imagined to turn into an omega. But somehow being an omega was so easy with him. He didn't just know what I needed, but also allowed me to do it all.

Rubbing myself faster against Johnny my breathing also became faster and I was getting a boner.

"You are so hot, Jaehyun", Johnny whispered in a moment in which I let go of his lips, "so fucking hot."

I smirked, letting one hand slide into his trousers, grabbing his cock and giving it a few strokes.

"Jae-hyun", Johnny moaned, closing his eye.

No one would have thought, that he was the alpha, if they were able to see this situation.

I let go of his cock, pealing his trousers down, teasingly slow.

„You want me to suck it?", I said, looking from his eyes down to his cock and up again.

„Stop teasing", Johnny said, grabbing me, pulling me closer, our faces only inches apart, „suck me good, Jaehyun and I'll return the favor."

Alphas didn't pleasure their Omega, because "a good Omega gets pleasure from pleasuring their Alpha."

Johnny wasn't like that. At least not with me right now. We had always talked about using Omegas for our own sexual fantasies, never about treating them well. But Johnny sure did treat me too well right now.