Prologue (explanation of dream)

So the dream started out as me hanging out with my IRL boyfriend on a regular Saturday afternoon. I had to go back to my house to grab something. It was a promise ring, even though he did not believe in that type of stuff. I wanted him to be there with me for the rest of my life. I wanted something for the both of us to wear if we ever were separated to show our love and affection for each other.

I grab the ring and hold it to my heart. The ring turns an emerald green, his favorite color, with his name printed in cursive. This ring cost me most of my life savings, but I know it would be with it in the end. I love him so much, and I never want him to leave me.

The person who sold me my ring was a very suspicious man, he looked to be around 25 years old with a very gothic style. I had been visiting him to make off payments for the rings, and he would always compliment my hair or my eyes. He had dark brown eyes that would occasionally morph into a blood red. He had an obsession for clown makeup, but this was no ordinary clown makeup. There would be small cuts above and below his eyes, and his lips were naturally a deep red.

Don't get me wrong, he was very handsome indeed. I just don't think he was exactly my type. He would always question about my boyfriend like how was he doing or what color boxers he was wearing today.

On the final payment of the rings, he gave me his name:

"Tawder."

"W-What?"

"That's my name," he says, looking at me from head to toe.

"Who names their child like that?" I ask. He looks away and does not say a word. He must feel very insecure about his name. I feel kind of bad for him, he must of been bullied at school for having a name like that.

"Give me your phone number," he gave me one of his creepy looks.

"W-What?" I step back a bit and I look at him with confusion.

"Phone number. Now."

"O-Okay," I say as I write my phone number on a slip of paper. Was he trying to hook up with me even though I have a boyfriend? Does he want a threesome? These questions were drained into my head. He takes the slip of paper and reads it, nodding his head.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a nice day, and good luck," he says as he walks out of the room. I wave a bit and walk out of the store, holding the rings.

Now I am up at his house with the rings. Olive opens the door for me and greets me, smiling.

"What took you so long?" He asks, holding my hand and taking me inside.

"I was lost in my thoughts, you know, the usual," I smile at him. He nods and we sit down.

"I have something to give to you," I say, grabbing his other hand, "but you have to close your eyes."

He nods and closes his eyes. I slip the ring onto his finger and give him a kiss on the cheek. I slip my own ring onto my finger.

"You can open your eyes now."

He looks at his finger and grins, "it's so pretty! Where did you get it fr-"

There was a shot and Olive wraps his arms around me. I scream in fear as I feel blood splash all over me. I open my eyes to see there was a giant hole right between his eyes. I scream more and something grabs my arm, taking me outside the house. I continue to scream and the person slaps me.

"Will you shut up!?"

I look at the person. She had bright red hair and hazel eyes. There was an x shaped scar across her eyes, and she was about a foot taller than me. Her outfit was very revealing. All she wore was a torn sports bra with a pair of white ripped shorts that showed mainly everything. Bracelets and gloves covered her arms.

"Listen up. Boss wants you to come with me and have a little talk-"

"I'm here Hae."

I look up and see Tawder, but with a different appearance.  I knew it was him because of his eyes, but now he has bleached hair with orange tips. He wore a green undershirt with nice jeans. He had red fingernail polish on and many more scars on his face.

"T-Tawder?"

"I know, big shocker. Hae, keep her to wear she can't move, I have some things to say."

Hae nods and she keeps my arms locked behind my back, turning my head towards Tawder. I look at him with fear in my eyes as he walks towards me.

"Listen here my dear, your boyfriend isn't dead. He's on his last straw, though. I won't let him die, just so longs you make a deal with me," he says, brushing my hair lightly.

"And what could that possibly be?"

"Join me and my group. He can join, too, but you are going to have to do the convincing."

I stay silent as I nod, tears still falling from my eyes.

"Good," Tawder says as he snaps his fingers, and my form starts to change.

A few moments later, I open my eyes and look at the mirror Tawder holds. My hair was a dark purple, and my eyes were the colors of the beautiful stars at night. I wore a yellow tank top with chains at the bottom. My pants were white with many holes in them. I had rainbow converse. My eye color never changed, it was still an ice green. I had small weights on my boots, but they were not even that heavy.

"Welcome to Havok, I'm your new master."
~~~~~~~
A/N: hey guys! It's Lee here and I hope you liked the introduction to my new story based on a dream I had! This is only half of the real dream, and I plan on dragging more of the dream out and adding more stuff after it ends. Also, my irl boyfriend's name is not Olive, I just used the name so that his real name isn't out there. Don't worry, there will be a lot more characters and character development throughout this story. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the story! Also I'll come out with a cover for the story soon!
(Last edit: April 8, 2020)

Lee