3 Part 2

Tawder teleported us back to the cave and he told Olive all of the rules he told me, except he added one: if you were to fuck, do not be too loud, and use protection. The two of us stayed in the same room, which I thought would be beneficial for our mental states.

We walk to our room to drop a few things off, and a horn goes off.

"I suppose that's the alarm for nightly hunting time?" Olive looks at me.

"Guess so."

We walk to the main room and notice everyone else that is in there. I really do not want to kill people. That is the last thing I would do, but I have to keep Olive alive. I would do anything to keep him safe.

"Now then. Fall into your groups and I'll give you an area to kill in,"Tawder eyes all of us. I look at Olive and then look around. I had no idea who anyone was except for Jacob and Elsie.

A tall guy with blonde hair and black eyes approached Olive and I. He did not wear a shirt, but he did have some ripped jeans (dammit). The shirtless part of him made Olive and I fluster a bit, but he immediately got our attention back.

"So you two are the new recruits. Look like a bunch of wimps. Tawder, why can't I just be alone?"

"You've been alone for so long, Hive. You can get teamed up on easily."

"Not if I manipulate all of them to kill each other."

Tawder groans loudly and his eyes turn red and Hive gulps a bit. He looks back at us and scratches the back of his neck.

"So, what are your guys's powers?"

"Um, I can fly and learn new powers," I say, gesturing to my weights. Olive looks at my weights then back up at Hive.

"I don't know my power. Maybe Er- Dex can see?"

Tawder looks at Olive from head to toe and back at Hive.

"Him and Hae have similar powers. He's not like her though," he smirks, sticking his tongue out a bit.

"So he can summon knives and go full dragon?"

"Yup."

"Is he related to Hae?"

"No clue, possibly," Tawder thinks for a second.

"Alright then, let's head out. We have 49th street to kill on. My rules are that I manipulate when there's more than one person, and I distract when it's only one person. You two are mainly going to be killing, just so you know," Hive begins to walk away. Olive and I follow him, my hand in his.

"You are gonna fly us there though, Dex. I don't care if it's a one minute walk."

"That's a waste of-,"

"Do you want me to get Tawder? He can tell you himself," Hive smirks at me. I look down and Olive squeezes my hand a little. I take the key out from my pocket and unlock the chains. I start to fly up and I drift towards 49th street.

I knew this street by heart. It was a fairly nice area to visit when I was growing up. I wonder what business Tawder has here that he needs us to take care of.

"Alright we're killing 2 adults. They both know about this group, and they told the government. Jeri accidentally killed in front of them, and he was taken by the government. Tawder says he hasn't died yet, but he's being held captive. In a few weeks, if he's not dead, we're going to plan a rescue mission for him," Hive continues to ramble on, but I ignore him. I land in front of the house and look at Olive and Hive. I put the weights back on and the key back in my pocket. We walk inside as Olive pulls out a 6-inch dagger.

"Alright, I'm gonna turn human and distract-,"

"I thought you usually get the kill if it's more than one person."

"Not now, Olive, these two are smart. Let me do my thing and I'll give a signal."

Hive flashes a bit and the only thing that changes is that he now has a shirt on. What a fucking weirdo.

"Why did we get put with him?" Olive whispers to me. I shrug and follow Hive, Olive soon following me.

Hive goes into a bedroom and he turns on the lights, turning into a child.

"MOMMY! DADDY! THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE STANDING BESIDE YOUR DOOR WITH WEAPONS!"

The couple look at each other and back at Hive.

"He's dead he can't be alive!"

"Sweetie I think we're hallucinating."

The lights start going off and Hive, I mean the small child, begins to laugh maniacally.

"NOW!"

Olive and I jump before entering the room. Olive goes to the female and slices her head off as I suffocate the male with the part of the blanket that was by his dick. I look away as the male struggles to breathe. I could not watch his death, I was not made to kill. Why would Tawder want me?

Suddenly, the male stops moving from underneath me. I look back at him and realize I killed him. I start to shake a little and Hive turns back to normal and Olive walks towards me.

"Hey, uh, you alright?" Hive tilts his head. Olive wraps his arms around me, a bit of blood stained my face and clothes. I was freaked out. I never knew what it was like to commit a murder. I start to cry out of fear of myself. What had I become?

"Hey, don't cry. We have to get out of here before anyone gets suspicious. We did our duty in this neighborhood. Let's go back home," Hive says as he walks out of the room.

"Come on, Dex."

I had killed my Uncle, one of the only family members that was not mentally abusive.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry for the very late update! Today is still Monday for me so I'm technically not late in my time!  Sorry for it being so short, I had to cut it off for suspense :3. I hope you liked this twist and that you'll continue reading on. I want to bring my fans back because my account has gotten quite dead. I also need more motivation to do this lmao. See ya next time!
(Edited April 20, 2020)
Lee