I open my eyes and look at Hae. She was very much alive, but in a panicked state. I look at a mirror, which was cracked, the hole fit the size of a bullet. I look at Tawder, he had tears in his eyes. I have never seen him cry before, and I bet Hae never has.

"I don't want to kill you, just obey me," he says, lowering his pistol. Hae scoots back a little against the dresser and she shakes a little. Olive runs to her side and hugs her.

"You are a fucking maniac," I growl, glaring at Tawder.

Tawder looks at me with wide eyes.

"Wow, you are actually talking for once," he laughs, wiping his tears. I glare more at him.

"Why would you try to ruin our lives?"

"Listen I was greedy. I wanted you all for myself, but you had a lover."

"That's no reason to send his sister after him and then try to kill her!"

Tawder looks down, "I hope you'll stay with me after all I've done. You know my plan to overthrow the government."

"Hell, I have no other place to go. I have to stay," I sigh.

Olive looks at me and frowns a little.

"I will stay with Hae also. I can't lose her again."

"Understood, now, let's forget this ever happened."

Later that night, it was time to go out for killing, but Tawder had something to announce first.

"We're going after Jeri."

Hae spits out some of her drink, "Wait WHAT!?"

"Yes, I have finalized plans to save him tomorrow."

"And you've done this with who?" Jacob raises an eyebrow.

"Me, myself, and I."

All of us look at each other with worried eyes.

"Can you at least tell us what's going on?" I ask.

Tawder looks at me, "So the plan will be that you will be staying here to help Olive learn to fly. Once that's complete, you, Olive, and Hae will fly one person to the base while the others walk, hopefully you pick strong people. Then Milly causes an explosion and a few of us attack from there. You, Olive, and Hae are in charge of getting Jeri."

I look around and see a brunette looking very uncomfortable. He had gray eyes and wore a school boy uniform. He seemed very basic, but I guess I should not piss him off otherwise I will have dynamite in my food the next day.

"Those are the plans. I highly doubt they are going to change."

"Well if we don't get picked to be flown with one of them, are we not going to be attacking?"

"Well, um, you'll just have to run I guess if you want to be a part of the fun."

There were at least 15 people in this group. I knew my limit was two people. Olive and Hae, though, I have no clue. Maybe Tawder is going to teleport everyone else there and drain his power.

"I can carry up to five people on my back, and maybe Olive can, too."

"That's still 3 people being left behind, Hae."

"Why don't you teleport the rest there?" I ask.

"Hm, that is a better idea. Yeah let's do that."

I smile a bit and Olive looks at me.

"Alright, all of you break out into your groups and go to your assigned areas."

Everyone nods and they walk out of the cave, leaving Tawder, Hive, Hae, Olive, and I here.

"It's great to have a night off for once. I'm gonna go sleep the entire time. Wake me up when it's winter," Hive says, walking off.

"But it's spring," I watch Hive walk off.

"Ignore him, now let's train you, Olive, to go full dragon and fly," Tawder says, walking out of the cave. Hae, Olive, and I follow Tawder. It was a pretty night, all of the stars were out and it was a full moon. I recall Tawder saying there was a few people here that were most powerful at full moon. Too bad tomorrow is not a full moon, unless a person here can change that.

"Alright, Olive, here is what you are able to do. Hae, show him your power."

Hae nods and she roars, her form getting bigger and bigger. Once she was fully grown, she took up at least half the forest. Hae was a dark red dragon with black horns and claws. I am not going to lie, it looked pretty cool.

"Woah, I can do that?" Olive grins.

"Yep, since you're related to Hae."

Olive roars loudly and his form starts to change (I do not know how he learned so quickly). He becomes even larger than Hae. His colors were green body and purple horns. I guess the colors based off their favorite colors.

Suddenly, we heard police sirens.

"You two! Get out of that form! They're after us again!"

Olive and Hae quickly go back to normal and we all run inside the cave, closing off the entrance.

"Shit, they know our base now. I knew I should of casted invisibility on all of us."

"Then why didn't you do that?!" I growl, glaring at Tawder.

"I thought they would be more focused on catching the other members of the group than two dragons!"

"Enough, we have to stay quiet or they'll hear us," Hae snaps, glaring at both of us.

We hear footsteps close by to the cave, and they stop. There were a few loud bangs, followed by barking.

"We know you are in here! Surrender now!"

I panic a little and Olive wraps his arms around me. Tawder puts his hand on Hae's shoulder.

"Can't you just teleport us away?" Olive whispers.

Tawder shakes his head, "they are surrounding the entire forest. I can sense them. We have to surrender."

"B-But what are they going to do to us?" I whisper to Tawder.

Tawder stays quiet and he puts his hand on the wall and looks at me.

"We'll have to find out."

He opens the entrance to the cave.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hey y'all (my 2 readers)! I am sorry for this being the only update for this week. If you have not seen my message board, I announced I'm switching the updates to Tuesdays and Thursdays because of online school and other stresses. My school ends May 15, and that's when I'll make the announcement that I'm switching back to normal updates. I'm sorry for this change, but I'll try to sneak in an update over the weekend if I have time!
(Edited April 30, 2020)
Lee