Time to shine! (S2 Episode 4)

Midoryia: We can't stop now!

Todoroki's team charged.

Midoryia: Watch our surroundings it's not just Todoroki, everyone's after us!

Suddenly kaminari shot out a blast of 1.3 million volts.

Dark shadow protected them.

Midoryia: The jet packs malfunctioning!

Hatsume: MY BABY!

Uraraka: They're too fast we can't get away!

Tokoyami: Take Carr of them!

Momo blocked dark shadow.

Midoryia: we have to be careful she's too good with her creation quirk.

Tokoyami: Kaminari is the one to fear. Anymore sunlight and it would have destroyed dark shadow.

They were then all cornered while Tokoyami and Midoryia talked a plan: This'll work out, we just have to hold on a little longer.

Present mic: Unbelievablely team Midoryia has been able to stay away from the ice master for the last half of the game.

Dark shadow helped keep their distance as they kept at Todoroki's left side.

Suddenly Iida shouted: RICEPRO BURST!

In a instant they sped past with Todoroki grabbed Midoryia's head band.

Iida: I told you Midoryia I would do my best to beat you!

Akira had his eyes closed while Midoryia was giving orders

Uraraka: Let's go!

Akira stayed silent and moved

They charged Todoroki's team and Midoryia brushed away todoroki's flames and grabbing one of his headbands.

Midoryia: THATS IT I DID IT!

Hatsume: Wait a minute!

Midoryia: They tricked us!

Momo: We mixed the headbands up, no way we'd leave them on top, you underestimate us.

Present mic: TIME FOR A COUNTDOWN! 10 SECONDS!

Bakgou dived: DEKU!

Midoryia: Tokoyami! Uraraka!

All three groups ran at each other.

Akira opened his eyes

Kyuen: NOW!!!!

Akira: TAKE THIS!!!!!!

In that instant Akira wings grew massive and he flew at max speed sending everyone flying as a massive explosion of light happened.

Present Mic: WHATS HAPPENING I CAN'T SEE 5... 4...3...2...1 TIMES UP!

As the light cleared up team Midoryia was on the steps of where the spectators would walk.

Present Mic: WHOA WHEN DID TEAM MIDORYIA GET THERE!?

The team then turned around as everyone had whiplash vomiting.

Present mic: AND THEY ALL GOT SICK!?

Midoryia then noticed Akira was shaking.

Todoroki looked at his neck seeing all his headbands were ripped but one was missing.

Akira didn't say anything as he held a headband in his mouth.

Present Mic: WHATS THIS AKIRA KYUEN GRABBED A HEADBAND WITH HIS TEETH!

Midoryia: Akira?

Akira released the headband into his hands spitting out: AW GOD I HOPE THAT WAS CLEAN!

He then held up the headband with his fist: TAKE THAT!

Present Mic: AKIRA KYUEN GRABBED THE TEN MILLION POINT HEADBAND! TEAM MIDORYIA WINS FIRST PLACE!

Rumi cheered: THERE YOU GO, REMIND THEM YOUR THERE AKI!

Akira: I'm really sorry about that guys I never moved that fast before so it was a gamble, I got abit jealous of everyone focusing on you Midoryia when we both tied that first match.

Everyone on the team jumped up excitedly. As the entire crowd roared with excitement.

Midoryia burst into tears happily

Present Mic: In first place team
Midoryia! In 2nd place team Bakgou! In 3rd place team Shinso! In forth place it's team Todoroki!

Bakgou freaked out Todoroki was focused on the fact that he almost used his flames but he was frustrated by seeing both Midoryia and Akira beat him.

Todoroki: I underestimated and forgot about Akira.

He clenched his fists angrily: what are you two?

Bakgou screaming in anger: AHHHH!!!!!

Midoryia: AKIRA THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

Uraraka: So that's what you were charging while we ran away.

Tokoyami: Impressive indeed, we would have been done for without you.

Hatsume still sick trying not to barf again: NEVER DO THAT AGIAN!

Akira breathing heavily: Thanks guys but it was all thanks to you Tokoyami! You defended us for so long letting me build up the focus and energy to use my wings again.

Akria's nose began to bleed and his head began to hurt as he trembled.

Uraraka concerned: Your bleeding?

Hatsume: And shaking allot.

Midoryia: Are you ok Akira?

Akira weakly: Yeah Sorry about this guys, I was kinda bluffing when I said I could use my wings twice a day. I was really pushing it.

Akira collapsed.

Everyone: AKIRA?!