Rainy day (S2 Episode 9)

Akira closed his umbrella and let the rain hit his face. It felt nice. He liked the rain. He still felt bummed out he didn't win but after the tournament Rumi praised him.

Rumi: Looks like that date will have to wait.

Rumi patter Akira on the head: Listen Aki you did amazing, your already on your way to becoming one of the best hero's. Next time make sure to do even better and win.

Akira: I'LL WIN NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!

Rumi: That's the spirit! Now let's go get some food!

Rumi grabbed Akira's hand gently and they walked together.

Akira was blushing remembering that moment that he got splashed by Iida who zoomed by him.

Akira was soaked in rain, he should have checked the weather forecast for today. He walked into the school building and tried drying off. Todoroki happened to be there next to him.

Todoroki: Let me help you.

Todoroki extended his palm and lit a small flame.

Akira smiled: Thank man! I appreciate the help!

As the two walked into class everyone was talking about how they were being recognized because of the sport festival.

As Akira sat down the door opened and eraser stepped in.

Tsyu: Ribbit. Mister Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore, that's good.

Aizawa: The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway we have a big class today on hero informatics.

Everyone: Oh no!

Kirshima and Kaminari began panicking.

Akira: Informatics?

Kyuen: weird.

Aizawa: You need code names, time to pick your hero identities.

Everyone: THIS IS GONING TO BE TOTALLY AWESOME!

Aizawa used his quirk annoyed and the class began to hush up.

Aizawa began to explain the draft picks and how recruitment would work: Now here are the totals for all of you who got offers.

Aizawa pushed a button and the board behind them showed the names and offers.

Akira: I though that was a blackboard?

Kyuen: Me too.

The class began talking about all the offers and how Todoroki and Bakgou had the most offers.

Akira looked at the board seeing he had no offers just like Midoryia. He was distracted in panicking while everyone was talking.

Aizawa: These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or else -

Midnight: You'll have hell to pay later!

Aizawa: The name you give yourself is important, it helps reinforces your image and shows what kind of hero you wanna be in the future. A code name tells people what you represent. Take all might for example.

Everyone was passed white boards and markers.

Akira looked at his blank board.

Kyuen: I got this.

Multiple names were tossed out starting with Ayoama: I CAN NOT STOP THE TWINKLING!

Akira wanted to laugh but thought it would be rude.