Worlds greatest battle! (S3 episode 10)

Later Rumi came back explaining she had to leave for the strike team the police recruited her for.

Akira: No problem. Make sure to bring back that loud idiot.

Rumi: Will do!

That night both Momo, Midoryia and Iida left the hospital to join them to save Bakgou.

Momo quickly visited Akira and told him she was going.

He wished her good luck.

Meanwhile while they discussed the plan and where thy were going Akira listened in from above with his wings and followed them.

He noticed where the target in Momo's receiver read and he flew their at full speed.

Kyuen: This is stupid.

Akira: Yep.

Kyuen: Stealth mode and if we die I blame you.

Akira: To Camino Ward, Kanazawa Prefecture!

Kyuen: It's a good thing Rumi has taken us there before.

Akira: Yup. We'll have to stay outta site since a one legged no arms flying stranger would be caught quickly.

Kyuen: Didn't that Nomu creature have a stealth quirk? Let's try using its attributes into our anti-quirk!

Akira: ALRIGHT!

Akira closed his eyes imaging the creature he fought and its powers.

Akira then focused this time the same process used to create his flame form but instead of bringing out power or controlling it the main thought was to hide all presence and the anti flames wrapped around his body doing so the flames camouflaging with the sky and everything as Akira moved.

Akira and Kyuen: Awesome we did it!

Kyuen: Let's name it Anti stealth!

Akira: We both suck with names.

Kyuen: Yup.

Akira landed there very early and waited on a building watching and waiting for his friends to get there. He eventually found them after awhile and then saw them go to a costume shop while he continued to rest.

Akira then followed his friends stealthy to the target and landed sitting on a nearby building.

Akira then noticed his friends going through a narrow walk way in the back. Akira flew to one of the buildings above them.

Akira waited when suddenly a explosion made one of the building come down.

Akira was fine and watched Best Jeanest and Mount Lady stop many Nomu's.

Akira: Thank god everyone is safe.

Akira then watched his friends begin to leave.

Akira then saw a figure walk through the darkness in a black suit and his eyes widened as a massive explosion happened. Akira was frozen in a instant in fear as he watched Best jeanest die.

Akira to himself: Move Dammit just move.

Kyuen: NO! THAT GUYS BAD NEWS! WE CANT EVEN TRY TO APPROACH HIM I CAN FEEL IT!

Akira then noticed Bakgou was teleported in.

Akira shook violently feeling phantom pain and was about to dive off the roof when All might flew in throwing both fists at the Villain who blocked the attacks easily.