Akira Vs All Might (S2 Episode 14)

After the rules of the game were explained Bakgou began walking off after shouting at Akira not to dare fly out.

Both Midoryia and Akira followed Bakgou trying to explain why they shouldn't fight All might head on but he wouldn't listen.

Midoryia: THINK ABOUT THIS! Even with those handicap weights it's impossible for you to win against him.

Bakgou then swung his fist back knocking Midoryia onto the street.

Bakgou: I don't want to hear another word. Just because you think your getting stronger doesn't mean you can tell me what to do.

Akira then punched Bakgou in the face.

Akira: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Bakgou gritted his teeth and blasted Akira in the chest with a massive explosion sending him flying.

Bakgou: Shut up or I'll kill you! I CAN WIN THIS ALL BY MYSELF!

Midoryia: CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING, THIS IS WHY WE NEVER HAVE A REAL CONVERSATION!

Suddenly a force of extreme wind pressure sent all three of them flying back as building around them were damaged from a single punch.

All might: Who really cares if I destroy this city. You better come at me with everything you got, I won't pull my punches.

Bakgou was grabbed by the face but he still fired explosions at All might before he was smashed into the ground.

All might: Your blasts were weak, hardly more then a sting.

Midoryia was about to run when All might appeared behind him.

Midoryia jumped back and slammed into Bakgou who was flying forward.

Midoryia and Bakgou argued and were trapped by All might who beat the spit out of Bakgou and trapped Midoryia under a crushed railing.

All might began to lecture Bakgou.

Bakgou: If I'm so bad that I have to get help from a weakling like him I'd rather lose this. Do you hear me.

All might: Just remember that's what you said hero.

Bakgou: Dammit!

Midoryia jumped in punching Bakgou in the face.

Midoryia: Dont you dare say you'd rather lose! Let's win this Kachan!

Midoryia grabbed Bakgou and ran off.

All might: I let my guard down. Actually now that I think about it where's young Akira? Did he fly to exit already? I wonder where he went.

Akira woke up on a rooftop grunting: OW! OW! OW! OW! What the hell Bakgou you damn jerk! I let my guard down and he nearly killed me.

Akira then heard and saw explosions.

Bakgou to Midoryia: RUN YOU IDIOT!

Akira: That's where you guys are.

Akira: Kyuen lets go! Anti flame!

Kyuen: I still think the name is dumb!

Akira: No time!

All might had one boot on Bakgous back and held onto Midoryia with one arm.

All might: What kind of face is that young Midoryia. This is over.

Akira flying through the air at super speed: NOT YET!!! Akira punched All might in the face.

Akira: HOW DARE YOU GUYS FORGET ABOUT ME! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM!

Akira was then smashed into the ground. Kicked into the side of a building.

All might: ILL HAVE TO USE MORE POWER TO TAKE YOU ON YOUNG AKIRA, I KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE IT.

Akira was pummeled as he tried to defend himself with his wings. For a single second Akira saw that glimpse of power that All might used at the USJ.

Akira was then thrown through multiple buildings and trapped in collapsing building.

Bakgou got up throwing Midoryia using multiple massive explosions over and over on All might till his arms gave out and he was slammed into the ground again.

All might flew through the air stopping Midoryia.

Midoryia: My back is messed up.

Bakgou was smashed down to the ground again using all the strength he had left which were tiny explosions.

Midoryia charged punching All might with a smile and running for the exist.

All might at first fazed got up to stop them when a blast of electricity hit him in the shoulder.

All mights transformation came slightly undone as he lost some muscle mass.

All might: WHAT THE?!

Akira flew through the air at super speed punching All might with a upper cut sending him flying through the air.

Akira: Midoryia, just like the sports festival!

Midoryia grinned grabbing Akiras hand as the three flew through the gate winning the match.

All might landed safely on his feet smiling. He thought he had knocked out Akira using more power then he was using on Midoryia and Bakgou but he still got up and did damage. All might then returned to his full muscle form no longer in a in between state.

All might complimented Midoryia's growth and was equally impressed with Akira's.

Akira passed out at the exit and was taken to recovery girl with his classmates.