Worthy Hero (S2 Episode 13)

Stains mask fell off.

Stain: YOU FALSE HERO! ILL MAKE THIS RIGHT! THESE STREETS MUST RUN WITH THE BLOOD OF HYPOCRITES! HERO! I WILL RECLAIM THAT WORD! COME ON!!!!! JUST AND TRY TO STOP ME YOU FAKES!! THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN I WILL LET KILL ME, ALL MIGHT IS WORTHY!

In that moment everyone was frozen in fear but Akira just moved.

Akira charged punching Stain in the chest.

Stain dropped his knife standing still and Akira stood there his wings half formed and flickering bleeding.

Akira weakly trying to catch his breath: I don't care.

Akira then collapsed and began to bleed over the ground.

Endeavor: I think he's out cold.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. While Midoryia ran to Akira.

Akira woke up a couple days later to find out the hero killer was arrested and had fainted after a broken rib stabbed his lung. That injury could have been from his fight with all four students or because of Akira's final attack.

Akira was then told by Iida, Midoryia and Todoroki about how the police chief came to thank them and the deal that was made to keep it a secret that they were involved. 

Akira was also told about the permanent damage to Iida's hand.

Akira: I'm sorry! I couldn't have done more, if I was a little stronger I could have saved your hand.

Iida: Don't blame yourself, it was my fault. You helped me see the light again. 

Todoroki: Then explained how he thought he was cursed and every time he fights people their hands get injured.

Akira: Oh yeah my hands got pretty messed up when we fought now that I think about it.

Todoroki: You heal surprisingly fast Akira. Is it because of your quirk?

Akira: Yup. I've been meaning to talk to someone about my quirk and after all we've been through, I trust you guys.

Akira then explained everything including Kyuen.

Kyuen: They'll think your crazy.

Todoroki and Iida: Wow that's amazing.

Midoryia to himself: Akira is like me. His quirk is different but it may be the same principle of One for all.

Kyuen: They believed you?!

Todoroki: I can see why your so strong Akira. My father was right, your my rival.

Iida: After hearing that story, I can see I have a long way to go but I'll catch up so I guess your my rival as well Akira.

Akira blushed a bit: Cool lets all become amazing hero's together! Right Midoryia!

Midoryia smiling: Right!

Later

Akira: Thank you for everything Endeavor!

Endeavor: You got stronger and that'll push Shoto even farther so that's all that matters. Akira keep getting stronger, you have allot more to learn if you want to be a top hero. Keep working hard.

Akira confused: Did you just call me by my name and compliment me?! Are you ok sir?!

Endeavor: You never told me your hero name brat.

Akira: Oh I'm Rescue Demon!

Endeavor: Stupid name.

Akira annoyed: Coming from Endeavor I don't need to hear that! Goodbye mister flaming facial hair!

Endeavor smirked thinking: That kids the future huh, you'll have to work even harder then I have Shoto if you want to be number 1.

The next day at UA all might had a race for everyone in groups of 5. Akira won one of the races without using his wings.

While everyone was changing after the race Mineta was being his usual perv self and found a hole in the wall. He then got stabbed in the eye by Jiros earphone jack.

Afterwards In the next class Aizawa: Almost time for summer vacation. That doesn't mean you'll be relaxing for a entire month. You'll be training while your camping in the woods.

The whole class erupted in excitement and started chanting.

Akira excited: I've never been camping before! This is going to be awesome!

Aizawa: However those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over will have summer school.

Akira: ILL DESTROY THAT TEST!

Bakgou: SHUT UP RESCUE BRAT!!!!!

The next couple days Akira studied unlike no other with Midoryia to help him.

The 3 days of the test came and Akira got sixth with everything he got.

Akira: WHY?!

Kyuen: Because we suck at math. If only math was as simple as punching things you would have ranked higher.

Akira: That's so mean. Fine! ILL JUST ACE THE PRACTICAL NO MATTER WHAT!

Uraraka: WE'RE FIGHTING THE TEACHERS!

Momo: But we have a odd number of class mates!

Aizawa: Akira, Midoryia and Bakgou are paired up and their opponent is-

All might landed next to them: I am here to fight!

Akira, Midoryia and Bakgou: We're going against all might?!

Kyuen: You jinxed it. We are going to fail.

Akira smiled nervously clenching his fists.

Meanwhile Aizawa flashed back to the conference when they were decided who faces who. They decided on everyone except Akira.

Aizawa: Akira is a good student, he has a powerful quirk and works well with others. He is reckless and doesn't know the full extent of his powers yet. Any team we place him on will have a numbers advantage as well as a power advantage. The only logical plan is to put him in the same team with Midoryia and Bakgou as he also seems to have a interesting relationship with Bakgou.

All might: All right, I'll make sure to push Akira just as much as the other two.

Akira: I'm going to stress out.

Kyuen: Don't vomit.

Akira went to the observation room holding a bunch of food including popcorn which he shared with Uraraka and Midoryia while he nervously watched his classmates fight.

Midoryia: Should we really be eating before our matches?

Akira and Uraraka: It helps calm the nerves.

Akira: Midoryia we have to work with Bakgou, do you think he'll corporate?

Midoryia: Probably not.

Akira: This isn't going to be easy but let's win!