Akward victory (S2 Episode 6)

Akira saw Mina was off guard because of this.

Kyuen: ATTACK NOW!

Akira didn't stop to cover himself as he ran full speed sending a flurry of swings at Mina as she tried to dodge while covering her face which was impossible. She was tempted to look but also didn't want to look.

Mineta disappointed and dead inside: This isn't what I meant when I said ripping clothes.

Akira: IF YOU STARE YOUR A PERVERT!

Mina: WAIT HOLD ON!

Akira then tackled Mina tripping as she landed outside of the ring and Akira landed on top of her naked.

Rumi awkwardly: Well at least you won, we'll need to talk after this though.

Midnight teasingly: OH MY HOW DARING! Youngsters these day sure do move fast.

Present Mic: UM AKIRA KYUEN WINS! PLEASE GET OFF OF YOUR CLASSMATE!

The crowd cheered.

Mina was blushing like crazy as she noticed a naked boy on top of her.

Akira blushing like crazy trying not to stare her in the face: Sorry about this, your not a pervert but you did burn my clothes, and I made a promise to someone to be number 1.

Mina nervously: Um it's all good, you won fair and square and it was a good fight. I'm sorry about burning your clothes and most of your body.

The rest of class 1A didn't know how to feel about that match progressed.

Midoryia: I didn't expect the match to go like that.

Everyone else awkwardly: Neither did we.

Akira then got off of Mina and covered himself with his hands.

Midnight rushed over giving Akira a overcoat and taking him to the nurse for his burned arms and shoulders.

Mina went to the bleachers covering her embarrassed face with her hands.

Mineta: Lucky Akira he got to be on top of a girl naked.

Momo then tased Mineta with a taser she created and Jiro stabbed him in the eyes with her earphone jacks.

As the girls crowded around Mina, Tsyu seemed to pout.

Recovery girl ended up healing him: You heal very quickly but I think you may have some scars on your shoulders. Your going to need allot of rest be careful how you push yourself in your next couple of matches.

Akira then felt very hungry: Um can I eat please and get some clothes. Midnight: I'll get you another gym uniform and then show you to the cafeteria. Please don't get stripped a third time you are of course still a high school student.

Akira: Um miss midnight I don't think getting stripped is ok at any age.

Midnight: Well legally it is when your of legal age consenting with the one you love and in private of course. I'll teach everyone in your class about the birds and bees along with how to properly stay safe in certain situations next year during sex ed.

Akira choked on his food.

Akira awkwardly: Um thank you.

Midnight then took her leave.

Akira to himself: I want to die.

Kyuen: I don't.

Akira was eating like crazy as he responded to midnight: I won't!

Kyuen: Yeah I'm not sure about that.

Akira: Shut up, you didn't get stripped on live tv twice today.