Disclaimer

So I find it a hassle to write "I don't own Percy Jackson! Rick Riordan and JK Rowling do." so I'm writing it here.

I do NOT Percy Jackson! Rick Riordan does and JK Rowling do!

Ok done. Now moving on:

This is going to take place after the giant war and in Harry's 5th year. It will ignore Trials of Apollo and will ignore The Order of the Phoenix.

Ok I know the timeline is messed up but we are gonna act like all the ages make sense. And Leo's gonna be alive. He came back the same way he did in Trials of Apollo and Jason is alive. I know that doesn't make sense but let's act like it does. I ship Solangelo and Caleo all the way but I chose not to include them because I thought there would be too many people. 

Also it might be a little cliché I'm sorry but please don't leave comment like 'This is way to cliché' or anything like that. Also I take suggestions for some small things like what classes they are good at or small things that happen throughout the year but I will not change the general plot for your suggestions. I also accept character suggestions because I suck at making up character names so feel free to comment for that. Just lemme know: character name, age, gender, wizard or demigod, half blood, muggle born, or pure blood if wizard, and godly parent if demigod.

One last thing I'm a bigger Percy Jackson fan than Harry Potter so please forgive my mistakes. And the writing style will be different from JK Rowling and Rick Riordan because I'm not them. I will write the characters personalities to my understanding so please forgive me if it doesn't match yours.

Well that's all....for now.

Presenting.....

The Darkness Awakens 

Lots of love,

 DamObsessedBookworm