Chapter 5- Even their Classes Are Special

This chapter is dedicated to UnordinaryAries.For voting and commenting! (Yup I'm bribing people to comment with dedications..."DEAL WITH IT!" Quoted from Persassy) Also OMGS 200 READS! I know that's not that much technically but I didn't expect 50 much less 100! Thank you!! Ok I'm officially done ranting! Now on with the story! Btw shout out to ali_cinnamon because of whom I realized this chapter didn't upload like it was supposed to. 

LEO POV

"Well...Um...there's nowhere to sit." Percy pointed out.

"Right." Dumbledore waved his wand and 7 chairs appeared to accompany the 2 that were already there.

"Well so here's the deal. No one is aware of your heritage but Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, and myself given that we are all descended from demigods. If you have any problems contact us but other than make sure no one else knows. Now your bloodline makes you extra potent in magic so be careful to not show that your magic is significantly stronger than others. You can go into the Forbidden Forest to practice and the curfew rule doesn't apply to you but make sure no teacher catches you. If you have any basic wizarding questions as Harry and his friends. You will have rooms in the Gryffindor dorms like everyone else. That's all I have to tell you so do you have any questions for me?" Dumbledore prompted.

"Well first of all what's Quidditch?" Jason asked.

"Quidditch is played on brooms which fly. A quidditch match-"

"WAIT your brooms fly! So cool how does it work. Is it machiner- OW! Piper that hurt!" I whined.

"Be quiet and listen to Dumbledore!" Piper scolded, accidentally charmspeaking me.

"As I was saying, Quidditch matches are played over an oval-shaped pitch, with a scoring area at each end consisting of three hooped goal posts, each at a different height. Each team is made up of seven players, consisting of three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and one Seeker. The job of the Chasers is to keep possession of the scarlet Quaffle, a leather ball passed between players. They must attempt to score goals (worth 10 points) by throwing it through one of the opponents' three hoops. These hoops are defended by the opposing team's Keeper, who ideally tries to block their goals. Meanwhile, players of both teams are attacked indiscriminately by the two Bludgers. These are round, jet-black balls made of iron that fly around violently trying to knock players off their brooms. It is the Beaters' job to defend their teammates from the Bludgers; they carry short wooden clubs, which they use to knock the Bludgers away from their teammates and/or toward the opposing team. Finally, the role of the Seeker is to catch the Golden Snitch. This is a small golden ball the approximate size of a walnut. The winged Snitch is enchanted to hover, dart, and fly around the pitch, avoiding capture while remaining within the boundaries of the playing area. Catching the Snitch ends the game and scores the successful Seeker's team 150 points. As the team with the most points wins, this often guarantees victory for the successful Seeker's team" he informed the group.

"Here Percy, Nico, and Hazel can fly on brooms because Zeus doesn't interfere with Hecate's realm."

"Oh that's ok I won't risk it," Percy said.

"Same" Hazel and Nico said.

"Ok suit yourself. But you can try out if you want. Ok anything else?" Dumbledore asked.

"Well can I go to the lake to check on the mermaids? I heard them on the boats and want to check them out." Percy told him.

"Of course but make sure no one is aware that you can do magic without wands until we deem fit which will probably be after Christmas....Anything else?"