Chapter 6: 1 week tops

Reese's POV:

I couldn't stop smiling until I got home. Today has probably been one of the best days of my life and it couldn't have gotten any better and it honestly feels good to know that Nick feels the same way about me.

I got home pretty late and my mom was already asleep when I got back from the Free Time house. It's already 2am and I'm probably going to be sleeping in tomorrow because I'm extremely tired.

Flashback:

"Reese, we've known each other for a few months but it feels like I've known you a lot longer than that. And I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really like you and it would mean the world if you'd go out with me as my girlfriend," Nick said as he stared at me, not looking away for a second when he asked me.

The guys have already gone inside and we were the only ones left by the pool and I got this huge smile on my face like an idiot. His eyes were literally the only thing I could think about and how awesome it must feel if I was the only girl he'd be looking at.

"Of course I'd go out with you, you fool. How could I not?" I said as he laughed. We spent a few more minutes outside after that before going inside.

I couldn't get that scene out of my head as I lay in bed and I'm definitely sure I was smiling when I fell asleep.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The past weeks have been amazing so far. Our last video skyrocketed Free Time's subscribers by more than a million and we were beyond happy for our success. As for Nick and I, everything was going really well too. Random dates to late night talks, all the time we've spent together so far have been wonderful.

The guys decided that we'd film somewhere else today so right now we're at my place and we had a house tour for today's segment. It's not as big as the Free Time house but still fit for filming nonetheless.

After what seemed to be a couple of hours we had lunch and most of the guys fell asleep in the living room while Nick and I stayed in my room.

We were just cuddling on my bed as he stroked my hair lulling my eyes to sleep. I could feel my eyes getting heavier by the second when my phone rang.

"Ah shit," I cursed as I reached over my nightstand to where my phone was.

"Chloe? Hey what's up?" I got up from the bed to go outside the balcony.

After a few minutes I went back inside to a very confused Nick sitting at the edge of my bed. I haven't actually told him who Chloe was so I get where all the confusion is coming from.

"So listen babe," I started off as I sat beside him.

"I just got off the phone with Chloe, my partner from my channel and there's somewhere I have to be for a week."

I told Nick about our channel's plan to attend a couple of talks and seminars for new YouTubers and how we were invited to give editing and vlogging tips in New York.

"I haven't said yes, though. I mean I wanted to make sure you were okay with it and if the guys were okay with it and there's my mom, and--"

"Babe, chill out," Nick said laughing, hugging me from the side.

"Of course it's okay. It's your channel and you are gonna be doing something really helpful. Why wouldn't that be okay?" He added.

"But I'll miss you for a whole week. And the guys too," I said.

"But you'll miss me more right?"

"I don't know Nick, you're kinda falling behind Anthony," I said jokingly.

"I'm gonna get that--" Nick stood up wanting to race downstairs to get Anthony.

"I'm joking I'm joking! C'mon, we haven't had time to ourselves yet and I'll be gone for a whole week," I said as I pulled him towards the bed and hugged him tight.

He hugged me back and proceeded to stroke my hair again as I finally fell asleep.