Willow Grace - p e r c a b e t h

My brown hair fall into my face as I run along what is nicknamed by the locals as "disappearance hill". This nickname came about because randomly throughout the year, but especially near the start of summer, people run up the hill, look around suspiciously then run down the other side, completely disappearing. I'm currently on holiday in Long Island, so I've only heard rumours about disappearance hill, not ever actually seeing it for myself.

As I reach the crest of the hill I slow down to catch my breath, only to draw in a large gulp of air when I saw what was on the other side. Never before had I seen anything so beautiful but out of place. Buildings filled the valley, a large 3 storied house in the centre. Teenagers milled about and a few of them continually tried to climb what looked like a rock wall, with lava pouring down in buckets from the top. As soon as I saw the torture they were going through, I turned and ran back to where I had come from. On the way, I wondered to myself how a place like that had stayed hidden, especially if people got burned or killed there often, as they would have to with all that lava.

I literally ran into my mother as soon as I got back to the house in which we were staying.

"Mum! Come take a look at this place that I found!"

In under 5 minutes we were back at the breath-taking spot I had been previously. Mum looked down at me, then at the valley, then back at me.

"What are you talking about Willow? There's nothing there!"

That was the moment I thought my mother had gone crazy. How could she not see the buildings below, with the strawberry patch in the corner and that seriously dangerous climbing wall. I stared at her like I couldn't believe what she said (which I was) and shooed her off with a wave of my hand. I had to explore this place myself.

I walked forward but seemed to hit an invisible glass wall. I started to hit the air in front of me, trying to get through but my hands came in contact with the invisible barrier every time. The teenagers down in the valley started to notice me struggling with the air. A couple of them whispered to each other and pointed towards me.

Footsteps behind me made me whirl around. I came face to face with the most gorgeous girl I had ever met. Her blonde hair came down to the middle of her back, or at least it would if she had it down. She had it pulled back into a loose plait that rested on the collar of a bright orange t-shirt with faded writing on it.

"Hi. I'm Annabeth. Who are you?"

"I'm Willow. Do you know what is down in the valley? I can see it but I can't get to it."

"There's a camp down there for a special type of people." She started to walk down the other side of the hill, easily passing the barrier I couldn't get through. "I give you permission to enter"

I tried the barrier again and was surprised to find that it had disappeared. Although the wind had been ripping up the top of the hill, as soon as I passed the spot where the barrier had been it became still, like the wind was a machine someone turned off.

A black haired boy ran up behind Annabeth, grabbing her around the waist. She squealed and tried to kick at him, but her feet were too far off of the ground. Once her feet touched down again she turned and placed her lips on the boy's, just for a second before he mumbled (surprisingly loud) "Who's this, Wise girl?"

Annabeth smiled before pulling away and introducing me. She called me a 'mortal' as though she wasn't. Confusion swept over me like a wave crashing in the ocean, but I disregarded it, looking around me at the wonders there were to see.

I only hung around what they called 'Camp Half-Blood' for half an hour before running back over half-blood hill and all the way to the house where we are staying. I made new friends and new memories that day that will last forever, although people will never believe me if I tell them.

That's the story of how I met Percabeth

---

Hey guys!

I'm working on the other request (keep sending them in) but thought I would update in the meantime with a story I prepared earlier. Hope you enjoy and have a great day/night/whatever time is coming next for you :)

Thank you for continuing to read and keep giving me feedback - all is appreciated,

- Your (hopefully) favourite author :P