f o u r

When we stepped out of the airport I was suddenly embraced into a tight hug. It scared me at first because I hadn't realized who it was but as I glanced at his floppy dark hair, his tall built and his familiar embrace that was when it sunk into me. It was Anthony, I hugged him back which only resulted to him tightening his embrace of me and lifting me off the ground.

"Okay okay! I can't breathe!" I said to him while tapping his back as a sign of surrender. He finally let me go with a giant smile on his face, showing off his adorable dimples.

"Hey," He said to me and Charli. When I glanced at Charli that was when I realized almost everyone was here. Anthony, Avani, Addison, Mads, Dixie, Bryce, Taylor, Josh, and Chase.

Chase had his arm around Charli. I gave Charli a knowing look with my eyebrows raised to which she responded with a blush.

"Guys, this is Kyla Hampton." Anthony said, introducing me to everyone.

"We know her, you doofus." Josh answered to him, making me giggle.

"Well, for formalities. My name is Kyla Hampton and, um, I guess I'll be staying with y'all for the summer." I said smiling.

"Okay, enough chit chat. Let's go!!" Avani said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and headed towards the cab.

________________

We weren't able to fit in one cab so we ended up taking three cabs. Avani, Chase and Charli took the same cab. Mads, Dixie, Taylor and Bryce were together. Leaving me, Anthony and Josh in the last cab. We decided to first go to the hype house, Charli wanted to introduce me to everyone else there first.

Anthony sat in the shotgun while me and Josh sat at the back. It has been a while since I last saw Josh, I was actually quite shocked when I saw him at the airport. Josh and I have a 'history' you could say, him and I used to 'talk'. He slid into the dm's and we got to talking but it never really went further than that. We kinda unanimously decided to stay friends because we didn't want things to be weird. But talking to him now, face to face, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would have. Heck, we ended up laughing the whole way to the hype house. We also took a lot of selfies together and every now and then Anthony would check back on us which made me feel bad for leaving him out of the selfies.

________________

joshrichards instagram story

kyla.hampton instagram story

hampton instagram story

________________

liked by kiocyr, and 178,569 other

tiktok.room @luvanthony and @kyla.hampton spotted at LAX hugging each other tightly. Was this simply a friendly gesture or something more? I smell something fishy 🐟
Follow @tiktok.room for more updates

view more comments

Kylanthony omg!!!!!! My heart!!! They are so freaking cute!!! 🥺🥺🥺
^stanhampton ikr. but @avani really do be punching the air rn tho.

DaddyReeves y'all their childhood friends, they literally grew right next to each other. Scroll through his feed and you'll see.
^user14 right! A guy and a girl hugs and their suddenly dating already smh 🤦‍♀️

AnthonyisMine who tf is this ugly ass bitch 🤡 she doesn't deserve him, his wayyy out of her league 🤮

luvanthony everyone chill! We're just friends okay? 😑
^user9 really? You would look cute together tho 🤔
^daddyants yes tell 'em king 👑

kyla.hampton y'all make a big deal out of nothing really tho smh

Joshbaby but like has anyone seen @joshrichards and @kyla.hampton stories tho i-

user26 k but like... Kio liked wth 😳