f o u r t e e n

It has been almost a month since I arrived at LA, and it has been loads of fun. And things with Kio are pretty good. But honestly, I don't know what we are, are we going out or just friends. Sometimes he would act like the sweetest boy ever and treat me like a queen other times he brings home a bunch of other girls home.
And we also haven't been on a date yet, all we do is cuddle on the couch and hang around the house.

"Kyla!" Mads nudged me, "What's up with you? You've been really quiet, is everything okay?" She asked me concerned.

"Yeah, just thinking." I answered vaguely. Me, Mads, Avani, Dixie, Addison, and Nessa are all in my room taking about girl stuff. "Nah, girl spit it out." Dixie encourages me.

"It's just that the 'thing' with Kio," I began, at the mention of his name everyone's head turned to me, "I don't know what we are... One minute his the sweetest boy ever the next he has some other girl hanging around him." I said awkwardly, I'm not really the type of person that confides with others I normally keep it all inside of me.

I glanced at their reactions, their eyes had the look of sadness and pity. "How about you talk things through with him." Nessa said breaking the silence.

"Yeah... I probably should." I said.

________________

After hours of taking Dixie and Addison finally left while Nessa, Avani and Mads are in the living room, and I stayed inside my room wandering how I should talk to Kio, when I heard a knock on my door stopping my train of thoughts.

I slowly stood up and opened the door. As the door opened, I met a pair of beautiful hazel eyes.

"Hi." Kio said with a smile, the smile that could make any girl fall for him.

"Hey," I answered back, "Come in." I said side stepping so he could enter, I then left the door opened while he stood awkwardly in the middle of my room with his hands both in his pockets. I let out a little giggle, "You can sit on my bed, y'know?" I said to him.

We both sat at my bed, "So, what's up?" I turn my body to face towards him.

"Okay... uhm, I was wondering if you would like to um," He rambled, "Like to um, go to Disneyland with me on a date." He rushed his words out. I stared at him, happiness rushing through my blood, a small smile starting to form on my lips. He looked at me nervously, "Yeah, sure."  I said with a full on smile on my face.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah! Why are you so shocked?"

He then wrapped his arms around me tightly, his head nuzzling into my neck, I slowly hugged him back.

Sniff

I pulled back, "Did you just sniff me?" I asked surprised, "Yeah, Is that weird?" He answered making me laugh.

"What? You smell good!" He said defensively.

________________

We ended up watching netflix in my room while cuddling the whole night. Until we feel asleep.

________________

kiocyr instagram stories