t w e n t y

Kio and I have been officially dating for a week now, and also announced it on tiktok, things are pretty good. We spend almost every hour of the day together.

"Hey." Kio greets me as he goes down the stairs and into the living room where i am sitting. I smile at him and he sits beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as I lean into him.

Everyone was in the living room except for Avani and Anthony, they were somewhere else in the house. We are currently watching The Good Place, when all of a sudden we hear shouting from upstairs. We can't make out what they were saying but I know it was Anthony and Avani. After a minute or two Avani runs down the stairs and out the house without looking at us even once. It was weird seeing them argue, they always got along in their own little world.

"Should... we go check on him?" Jaden suggests, "I'll go, you guys just stay here." I said standing up. Kio looks at me, "Don't worry, I'll be quick." I said patting his head then he pulls me down and pecks me in the cheek, I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Eww, get a room you two." Bryce says jokingly. I laugh brushing off my reddening cheeks and went up to Antony's room.

I knock, "Who is it?" He asks, "It's me, Kyla." He opens the door, his hair is a mess from running his hands through it too many time and his eyes look red. He embraces me into a hug before letting me in, I hug him back trying to comfort him and patted his back.

________________

"You okay?" I ask as he finally calmed down and we sat on his bed.

"Yes... No... Maybe... I don't know," he mumbles on, "Its just me and Avani rarely fight, and I don't know what to do honestly." He sounded so sad and hopeless.

I pat his shoulder and he rests his head on my shoulder. "Can I ask what you fought about? You know, so I could have an idea on what advice I should give you." I said and he let out a small sad laugh that sounded more like an exhale.

"Avani found out about my past with Charli." He said, I let the words register in my head for a split second.

"Wait, Avani didn't know?" I asked surprised.

"It's just... ugh, I didn't want her to worry about some silly past so I, rather we, decided to keep it from her."

"So, Charli knows that Avani didn't knew"

He nods his head. Honestly, I'm the worst person at giving out advices to I don't know why I decided to be the one to comfort him.

"You don't know what to say do you?" Anthony says, making me snap out of it. "You looked constipated," he laughs and I slapped his arm atleast the part that I could reach, "You always look like that when your thinking hard about something."

"Okay, I may not know what to say but I know that you shouldn't let some stupid fight break you up. You like her and she likes you, just talk shit out with her. Be honest with each other." I say.

"Is that what you and Kio do? 'Talk shit out'?"

"Shut up." I punch his arm again. "Ow!" He fake cries, "That's gonna leave a mark." He laughs.

"I'll admit, you may not be the best advice giver but you did made me cheer up," He looks up to me, "Thank you." I look into his eyes then proceed to pinch his nose.

"What are friends for, now let's go out there and hang out with those losers."

________________

kyla.hampton instagram story

hampton instagram story

________________

Happy 1k reads y'all! Thank you very much! ☺️