s e v e n

It's been a week since I arrived at LA, and so far it's been so fun. I got to meet a lot of people that I used to just watch through the screen and actually talk with them. And things with Kio has been good, i guess. We have been spending a lot of time together.

"Ugh, I'm bored." Anthony suddenly said. We are currently in the living room, all of us, and just sitting around the couch. Anthony, Avani, Josh, and Nessa was sitting in one couch, Griffin and Bryce are sitting on the floor, Jaden and Mads in another couch, and Me and Kio in the last couch that lowkey looked like it was met for just one person but, oh well.

"You guys wanna watch something?" Avani asked. We all nodded our heads in response.

"Can we watch Corpse Bride?" I suggested. They all agreed but Kio was giving me a weird look. I turned to him, "What? It's a good movie." I said protectively.

"I didn't say anything." He laughed and pulled me closer into his arms as Bryce scrolled through netflix looking for the movie.

________________

In the middle of the movie, I started feeling sleepy, causing me to yawn. Me yawning caught Kio's attention, "You sleepy?" He asked to which I simply nodded. "Here, come closer." He said somehow pulling me much closer than before. It felt comfortable being in his arms that I couldn't help but fall asleep.

I was woken up by the giggles and hushes of voices all around me, but the sudden flash made my eyes open. Everyone surrounded us, I looked up at Kio and noticed he was still asleep. Mads' phone then suddenly dinged.

"Hey Kyla! We were supposed to have a photo shoot with Charli today!" She said. My eyes went wide when I looked at the time, and I slowly slid out of Kio's arm but he ended up waking up anyways. "Where you going?" He said, his voice showing his sleepiness, "We have a photo shoot today that I forgot." I said guilty, "Okay." He letting me go, but a second before I got up he pulled me back. "Where's my goodbye kiss?" He said pouting, he looked so adorable how could anyone say no to that face, so I kissed his cheek and muttered a goodbye then sprinted towards the door before he got to say anything else.

________________

liked by kiocyr, addisoneasterling, madslewis, charlidamelio, and 1,069,482 others

kyla.hampton a trio no one asked for but a trio everyone needs 😋 @charlidamelio @madslewis

view all comments

jadenhossler the blonde looks cute 😳
^madslewis sorry she taken hahah
^madslewis awh love you 😣

luvanthony why do you have your eyes closed @kyla.hampton?
^kyla.hampton haha cuz it looks cute 🥺
^luvanthony it looks weird 🤪

kiocyr the girl in the left xx🥵
^kyla.hampton xx😳

user10 ughhhh goalsss
^user29 ikrr

addisoneasterling pretties
^kyla.hampton we should take photos of us next time 😏

charlidamelio I literally said 😜
^xlilhuddy and i said 🤯 when i saw you

qgriggs where's my invite? 🥺
^kyla.hampton it got lost in the mail 😅

avani wish I could've been there 🥺
^kyla.hampton @luvanthony stole all your time 😔
^luvanthony sorry not sorry 😜