f i f t y - f i v e

"So y'all are back together? Finally!!" Bryce shouts at us when me and Kio entered the living room holding hands. We look at each other and smiled.

Yep, finally!

"Does anybody have plans today?" Josh asks. Everyone slightly shook their heads 'no'.

"Good! I want to introduce you guys to some people later." He explains vaguely. I curl my eyebrow wondering what he means, but ultimately decided to let it go.

________________

"Is everyone finish?" Bryce screams from downstairs, his voice echoing through the entire house. I quickly grabbed my phone and made a quick last glance on the mirror, fixing my makeup a bit.

I ran downstairs, "Here I am!" I said as I took the last step on the stairs and jump a little bit.

"Jaden! How much longer are you gonna take?! Everyone's waiting for you!" Bryce continues on screaming.

"Hi. You look pretty." Kio whispers to me when I went to stand next to him.

I smile at his compliment then he reaches for my hand, making my smile widen.

"Chill. I'm done." Jaden says going down the stairs with his hands up.

________________

We all squeezed into two cars and went somewhere (Josh and Bryce never told us where we were going).

"We're here!" Bryce says. I look out the window and see a park.

"A park?" Jaden says in disbelief.

"Not really the point of this trip but yeah a park." Bryce says opening his door. We all follow after him. A couple of seconds later Josh pulls up with everyone else.

We took a few steps around the park.

"Okay, what are we doing here?" I asked getting a little impatient. I didn't get ready and looked my absolute best just to walk around an empty park.

"Wait for it. In 3... 2... 1..." Just as Bryce finishes counting another car pulls up.

The car parks near us and two guys went out. One guy has brown hair and the other has black, both of them are almost equally as muscular and equally as tall. They both walked towards our direction.

"Hey man!" Black hair guy says to Bryce and does one of those 'guy handshakes'.

"What's up dude!" Brown hair guys does the same.

I look at everyone else's faces and they seem to have known them, while I was completely lost. The boys one by one started greeting them and shaking their hands. I stood by the side watching them interact, feeling completely left out.

Brown hair guy looks at my direction and everyone else's gaze followed his, looking at me.

"Oh, this is Kyla." Kio introduces me. Brown hair guy offers me his hand. I slowly shook it.

"Noah, Noah Beck." He introduces himself to me.

I nod my head, "Kyla."

He stares directly into my eyes making me a little uncomfortable.

"Kyla here, is my girlfriend." Kio intercepts placing his hands on my shoulders.

Noah breaks eye contact and nods his head.

"Hi, I'm Blake." Black haired guys says and I shake his hand.

"Now that introductions are done. My boys Blake and Noah here, are joining the sway house." Bryce announces.

"Since Jaden, Josh, and Kio are leaving the sway house, Josh and I thought that maybe we needed some new members." He goes on.

His second sentence made my eyes widen, I looked at Kio.

"You're leaving?" I asked him completely in shock.

"Uh oh." Josh whispers from the side.

"We'll give you guys some space." Anthony says and took the guys away from us.

"I haven't gotten around to tell you about it. But you see, my mom's been asking me to come back for a few days to Canada. And when I decided to leave we were kinda broken up then. So I wasn't sure if there was any reason for me to come back here." Kio explains to me.

I slowly nodded my head, I understand what he means I also almost didn't want to move back here.

"But what does that mean for us?" I asked.

He looked at me and grabbed my face.

"I'll promise I'll come back. I'll just visit my mom for a week or two then I'll be back by your side."

I hug him tightly and he does the same.

"Awh, you guys solved your problems already." Bryce says ruining our moment making me glare at him but he just shuts his mouth.

They went back to the sway house after that, while I went back to my apartment with Emma.

Just when I thought everything was back to normal, I sighed to myself.

________________

Y'all it's been a while. I'm sorry for not updating anymore I kind of lost ideas on what else to write. But now, there has been A LOT of tea on the tiktok community and new sway members and I kind of have new ideas now hehe. But I'm not sure when I'll be able to update next though. Thanks for reading! ☺️