n i n e

liked by kiocyr, kyla

liked by kiocyr, kyla.hampton, brycehall, nickaustin, and 1,305,756 others

taylerholder she's kinda strong 💪
👤: @kyla.hampton

view more comments

user53 why is she always around guys?
^user02 please don't hate and slut shame her, she's just friends with them ☹️

kyla.hampton don't underestimate me hoe 🤪
^taylerholder yes maam 🥺💪

dixiedamelio my arm photobombing tho hahah
^taylerholder kinda ruined the shot 😜 jk imy

user28 here before all the "ship" comments

user40 cutiess 🥰

user27 y'all stop shipping them, they're basically siblings 🤮

________________

"Where's everybody else?" I asked Avani and Anthony as I climb down the stairs. They were sitting at the living room, in one of the big couches.

"Bryce, Jaden and Griffin wen out to buy some groceries. Mads is at Kenzie's and Kio went skateboarding." Anthony said all in one breath, I nodded my head in response and went to sit on the another couch.

We ended up watching FRIENDS on netflix and a couple of minutes into an episode, the front door opened. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was, when someone behind me covered my eyes. I reached up to try and feel who was behind me but he leaned back so that I wouldn't be able to reach him.

"Guess who?" He said in a teasing voice, "Kio! Stop it!" I said giggling. "Gosh darn it!" He said laughing back and sitting beside me then giving me a quick peck in the cheek. I cuddled comfortably into him, his arms wrapping around me back and mine wrapped in his torso.

Minutes passed by once again, when I started to feel bored, "I'm bored." I announced, mainly to Kio. "Wanna go swimming?" He suggested to me.

"Yes! Yes!" I said to him, "Can we join?" Anthony joined in. Avani gave him a weird look but quickly brushed it off. "Sure." Kio agreed, "Let's meet at the swimming pool in five minutes." We all agreed and went in our separate ways to change.