4. Jealousy

"Ok actually that's not what happened!" My hands run through my hair, pulling at roots frustrated.

"Yes! He was fucking flirting with you and you were back" Harry hands at either side of him clenched into fists.

"I'm sorry if you thought I was ok. I didn't mean to seem like I was. I love you, only you Harry." My arms cross over my chest as I sigh. I don't have the energy to fight him. Fighting with Harry kills me.

Harry stays silent looking down at the ground. His features have soften a bit but he still looks upset. Slowly walking towards him, I rest my arms on his shoulders.

"It hurts. Thinking about you with someone else. Thinking about you happier with someone else. Someone who could be there all the time. Seeing you with him.." Harry trails off a small tear falling down his perfect face. My chest starts hurting at his small confession. My hand rests on his cheek wiping a few tears away.

"Harry I love you. I don't want anyone else. I feel awful that I even made you think that. I'm so sorry baby. I don't care that you are gone a lot. You are worth it. You make me happy. So fucking happy harry. Your smile. Your laugh. Your personality. Your...everything. Just you Harry. Everything about you makes me so Happy." Tears have swelled up in my eyes as I'm completly overcome with emotions.

"Harry don't doubt yourself. Please don't ever doubt my love for you." His hands go to my cheeks as he presses his lips to mine.

"Don't ever leave me please y/n" Harry whispers his lips brushes against mine.

"Never" My lips press to his once more before I wrap my arms around his neck. He snuggles his face into my neck pulling me closely.

"I love you y/n" Harry eyes locking with mine. His eyes are so loving and pure, one of the things I admire most about him.

"I love you so much, Harry" He smiles before connecting our lips.

A/n wow we almost have 300 reads on this tysm:) please read my other story skinny love it would mean a lot to meeee