Characters List

Ryder: He is a 10 Year Old Tech-Savvy Boy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol.

-Marshall: He is a 6 Year Old Dalmatian Puppy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Firefighting Pup of the Group, and Chase's Best Friend, He is also considered to be the Clown/Joker Of the Group, He also has a Crush on Everest.

-Rubble: He is a 5 Year Old English Bulldog Puppy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Construction Pup of the Group, and Rex's New Best Friend, He loves taking Bubble Baths, eating, and taking Naps.

-Chase: He is a 7 Year Old German-Shepherd Puppy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Police Pup of the Group, and Second in Command of the Group, He is a Natural Athletic Leader, and also sort of looks after the Pups, He also has a Crush on Skye.

-Rocky: He is a 6 Year Old Mixed Breed Eco-Puppy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Recycling Pup of the Group, and Zuma's Best Friend, He loves Re-Using and Recycling Stuff, and He Hates getting Wet.

-Zuma: He is a 5 Year Old Chocolate Labrador Retriever Puppy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Water Rescuing Pup of the Group, and is considered to be the Coolest Pup in the Group, and He loves getting Wet, He also has a Crush on Ella.

-Skye: She is a 7 Year Old Cockapoo Puppy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, She is the Aviation Pup Of the Group, and is Best Friends with Everest, She is a Fearless Daredevil Pup, who loves Flying, and playing, She also has a Fear of Eagles, She also has a Crush on Chase.

-Everest: She is an 8 Year Old Siberian Husky Puppy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, She is the Snow Rescue Pup of the Group, and loves playing in the snow, and Liver Treats, She is also the Oldest Pup in the Group, However, unlike the 1st 6 Pups, She doesn't live with them in the Lookout, Instead, She lives on the Mountains with her Caretaker, a Professional Skier named Jake.

-Tracker: He is a 4 Year Old Potcake (Caribbean Breed) Puppy, and a Member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Jungle Rescue Pup of the Group, as well as being the Youngest Member in the Group, He has a Fear of the Dark, and also, Just like Everest, He doesn't live with the other Pups in the Lookout, instead, He lives in the Jungle with his Caretaker, a Young Adventurous boy, named Carlos.

-Tuck: He is a 6 Year Old Golden Retriever Puppy (I am Just Just Guessing their Ages), and a Side Member of the PAW Patrol, He and his Sister Ella, became Mighty Pups to help the PAW Patrol, and now they are Official Members.

-Ella: She is a 6 Year Old Golden Retriever Puppy, and a Side Member of the PAW Patrol, along with her brother Tuck, they are some of the newest Members of the PAW Patrol, She also has a Crush on Zuma.

-Rex: He is a 7 Year Old English Spaniel Puppy, and the Newest Member of the PAW Patrol, He is the Dino Expert of the Group, and is Disabled unlike the other Pups.

-Katie: She is a 10 Year Old Girl, who Lives in Adventure Bay, and is the Owner of the Pet Parlor, She is also a Good Friend of the PAW Patrol, and has a Crush on Ryder, and Helps Ryder try to figure out who is behind all of these Attacks and Accidents.

-Jake: He is a Professional Skier, the Owner of the Ski Resort in Adventure Bay, a Good Friend of Ryder and the PAW Patrol, who lives in the Mountains, and is Everest's Caretaker.

-Carlos: He is a Young Adventurous Boy, who loves going on Treasure Hunts, and Adventures, He is a Good Friend of Ryder and the PAW Patrol, who lives in the Jungle, and is Tracker's Caretaker.