Chapter 14: Heartbroken

Ryder, Katie, Jake, Carlos and the Pups were crying their eyes out, they couldn’t believe that a Really Close Friend, A Friend that they played every day with, that lived with them almost his entire life, and did Rescues together and acted like a Family towards to, would do this to them, and especially Zuma was hurt by this the most, because he was the closest Pup to Rocky out of all the other Pups.

Zuma: Why!? He was my Best Friend (Sobbing)

Skye: I Can’t believe it either, this is too much for me to take. (Crying)

Chase: How could he do this to us!?

Ryder: I don’t know why Pups, And I can’t imagine one of my Pups doing this, betraying us, and trying to become a Killer, but…, He needs to learn a lesson.

 Just then, Rocky came to the lookout after he “Cleaned the Park” , and he saw Ryder and the Pups, but he was very confused, he saw the Pups with tears in their eyes, and Ryder giving a heartbroken look at him.

Rocky: Wait, What’s going on guys?

Ryder then slowly walked up towards Rocky and waved in the air the Video Tape Recording.

Ryder: Rocky…, Why? Why are you doing this?

Rocky knew then, that Ryder and the Pups found out his Secret, and Rocky decided to let all of his emotions pour out.

Rocky: Ryder, Do you Really want to know why I am doing this!? I think the answer is pretty obvious, Yes, I lied to you all, I am the one who did all of that, I Always wanted to become the Leader, or at least Second in Command of the PAW Patrol, but No Ryder! You gave that spot to your beloved Police Pup didn’t you? You know that I am way Smarter than him, and would make a much better Leader than that loser.

Skye: But why hurt us because of that?

Rocky: Oh Please, I never pitied any of you! I never hated the Water or had a fear of it, although my Parents did get killed by it, I Never cared about any of you, you know I forced myself to be a Recycling Pup, picking up Garbage and I hated it my whole Life! I Always wanted a little bit more in life, and if taking you guys out is the way for me to do it, then so be it!

Tears were falling down from Ryder’s eyes, he really loved Rocky, but he had enough of what Rocky said, and Ryder started to choke him to death.

Ryder: Why Rocky!? After everything we’ve done for you, You treat us like this!? (Choking him)

As much as the Pups were hurt, they didn’t want Ryder to hurt Rocky, so Katie, Jake, Carlos and the Pups separated Ryder from Rocky.

Chase: Ryder, Please! Calm down!

Marshall: Yeah Ryder, you can’t let your emotions get the better of you.

While the Pups were calming Ryder down, Rocky escaped out of the Lookout in his Forklift vehicle.

Ryder: Katie, Give me a Revolver from Chase’s Truck, I am going to hunt down Rocky.

Katie: No Ryder, I Can’t, Calm down, you can’ t do this alone, and think about it.

Ryder: My Pup Rocky! Why!? (Crying)