Chapter 12: Comforting

Everest has now arrived at the Lookout, and Katie made sure that no one saw her, and was watching just a short distance away from the Lookout, and Everest started calling out Skye’s name.

Everest: Skye! Skye, where are you?

Then, Everest heard soft sobbing in Skye’s Puphouse, and Everest opened Skye’s Puphouse door, and saw Skye crying on her blanket.

Everest: Hey Skye, what’s wrong girl?

Everest knew why, but she just pretended not to know, Skye then stopped crying, and turned around to see Everest, and smiled a little.

Skye: Hi Everest (Hugs her), I’m sorry for running of like that, it’s just that, I can’t believe that Chase thinks that I am the Bad Pup.

Everest: Look Skye, I am the only one who you told about your crush with Chase, I admit, I was angry at Chase for what he said, Heck, I even slapped him, but, I am sure that Chase was just too Skeptical, I am sure he will apologize to you soon.

Skye: You think so?

Everest: Oh, I know so.

Skye then started feeling a little bit better.

Skye: Thanks Everest, I really needed that.

Everest: You wanna head back to the Hospital?

Skye: Ok, sure. (Smiles)

Skye and Everest then got back into their PAW Patrol Vehicles, and Katie followed them back to the Hospital without being seen.

A Few minutes after Skye and Everest arrived, Katie arrived.

Ryder: Have you found anything?

Katie: Nope, sorry Ryder, I found nothing suspicious between them, and apparently Skye is mad at Chase.

Ryder: Oh really, what did he do?

Katie: Well, according to what I have heard, Chase accused Skye of being the Bad pup.

Ryder: Well, Chase shouldn’t have just made an accusation like that, but I am sure that those 2 will make up.

Katie: Yeah, me too, I even heard Skye has a crush on him.

Ryder: Oh really, I didn’t know that well, I hope Chase apologizes to her.

Katie: Yeah me too.

Author's Note: Okay Guys, The Next Chapter, The Hidden Enemy will finally be revealed, Who will it be? Find out Tomorrow.