Chapter 18: Worries

Meanwhile…

Rocky had now arrived at his secret base at Foggy Bottom, and he carried Skye, who is still Unconscious, on his back, as he parked his Forklift, and he placed Skye against a pole, and he tied her pup body up, as well as her front and back paws, so Skye would have no chance of escaping from him, and he took off Skye’s PAW Patrol Pup-Tag and Shattered it to Pieces with his Revolver shot.

Rocky: (Evilly Laughs): Soon, I will call Ryder and tell him to bring himself and Chase, and I will finish both of them off, and then I will Kill Skye, and then take over the Lookout and finally get the spot I deserve.

Then, Skye started waking up.

Skye: Where am i? I’ve got to get out of here. 

But Skye then realized that her whole body has been tied up.

Rocky: Oh, Skye, you really are stupid.

Skye then saw Rocky and she let out a growl at him.

Skye: You won’t get away with this! Ryder and the Pups will find me!

Rocky: Are you sure about that? Because, I don’t see your Pup-Tag anywhere, but, they will find you, because I am going to give Ryder a call, and tell him to bring his lover and his beloved Pup, the Pup that you love and admire, and kill them in front of you, and then, I will kill you and take over the Lookout.

Skye: The others will never give you that spot!

Rocky: Shut up would you! You know that I could finish you off anytime I want to.

Rocky then pointed a Revolver on Skye’s head with his claw.

Rocky: So, you little Weak Puny Pup! Be careful about what you say.

Rocky then barked out some Duct tape from his Pup-Pack, and sealed Skye’s Mouth with Duct tape as Skye was screaming through it, and Rocky started touching Skye’s forehead and face.

Rocky: I am going to win.

Meanwhile…

Jake, Carlos and all of the other PAW Patrol Pups were at the Lookout, and Chase was trying to call Ryder.

Tracker: Come on Chase, at this time, Rocky could be anywhere by now with Skye and probably hurting her right now, or even…

Chase: Don’t think about it! I Have tried to call Ryder, but his Pup-Pad is switched off, I just can’t believe it, I can’t imagine what Rocky is going to do to Skye, She is the love of my Life, and It was my Job to Protect her, and I didn’t do it!

The Pups thought that it was kinda cute that Chase called Skye the Love of his Life, but they knew, that this wasn’t the time to tease, and this was serious.

Marshall: Don’t beat yourself up Chase, you have done everything that you could.

Rex: So, what are we going to do?

Chase: You guys stay here with me, I am going to keep trying to call Ryder until he switches on his Pup-Pad, we can only hope that Skye is okay.