PART 8

TOM'S POV:
I was now finished with avengers Infinity War, we went home (London) and decided to stay together, we are all friends after all, but... I wouldn't call y/n a friend, she is far more than a friend, her attitude is fascinating, she is beautiful and an amazing person, she is a good friend, but being around her, I noticed that I change alot, while being around the guys I feel fine and normal but being around her makes me feel something I haven't felt in years. We decided to go camping, we bought tents, survival food, torches, and most importantly, power banks, we will need to charge our phones in case something happens, we will stay there for 3 days.

We rented a micro bus (it's basically the miniature figure of a bus) and went to a place were we will camp (idk what Am i supposed to say, yk the place where they camp right? Lmfao)
On the ride there were only three rows to sit in, the back row was full of  bags and whatever, and the driver and the passenger seat were occupied by harry and Sam, Haz wanted to sit with Hannah which makes me sit with y/n. Oh god. Here we go again... Again (lol yea I stole it from Tom's caption from his old Post don't judge me😂)

Y/N'S POV:
I was sitting beside tom, I would lie if I said that I didn't feel crazy butterflies inside my stomach but it was alright.

They were listening to some music but I didn't like the music that was playing so I decided not to bother them and play my own music and put earphones on. I was playing the playlist called 'awesome mix vol.2' - those are the same songs that were in Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2- and put it on shuffle, my favorite song of this playlist was 'The Chain' by Fleetwood Mac, it came third when tom decided to be rude and take one of my earphones out.
Tom:" May I?" He said while gesturing with the earphone, I nodded in response, we were now sharing my pair of earphones,  he got the left side and I got the right one.

And if, you don't love me now, you will never love me again, I can still hear you saying, you will never break the chain (never break the chain)

Honestly I didn't mind it, it was kinda cute... Right?

TOM'S POV:
I saw y/n getting out her earphones and listening to music, I can't blame her, what Sam and harry were listening to wasn't enjoyable but for them, I wanted to listen with her but I didn't want to be rude, my heart was pounding so hard and I have no clue why, my heart's rate is always High whenever I'm around her, and I still have no clue why. I decided to be "sarcastic"  and take out one of her earphones and asked her if I can listen with her, she nodded with her head and I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding, she was listening to a song from guardians of the Galaxy vol.2, I've always enjoyed these kind of pop songs and I was nearly dieing to know what were the names of the songs that were on guardians of the galaxy, it apperantly is a playlist because the songs keep on going and going, they were all songs from Guardians of the galaxy vol.2.

We were listening to music and I was looking outside of the window when I felt a weigh in my shoulder, it was y/n, she fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful and even though her hair was on her face, she still looked amazing and angelic.

Some time passed and we were 5 minutes away from the destination so I decided to wake y/n up

YOUR POV:
I was asleep while I felt someone looking at me, I didn't know if I was dreaming or if it was real but after a while I was woken up by Tom saying that we are almost there, I then realized that I was on Tom's shoulder so I lifted my head up quickly and apologized to him... It was pretty awkward if you ask me

We were building our tents. And in my mind I had it simple, that we had 3 tents and there were 6 of us, Sam and harry will be together, tom and haz will be together and so as Hannah and I will be. But in Hannah's mind, she got it differently, it's the same but she switches with Tom, and I'm afraid that this is what happened, Hannah knows that I like tom, and I don't want to stay with him for 3 days!... Do I?