Chapter 3 drinks

Hackett wanted me to enjoy time off but I told him I'm taking a step away from the alliance since it's getting close to Shepherd begging here. So I'm staying at Illum to see if bump into anyone.

     I made my way around Illium for a bit till a human man ran up to me. "Help! You look well equipped!" No one was really here it was just parking lot. He got behind me while I pulled my pistol and saw him. Wow I forgot This man was here hah I didn't try and look for him. "Please move I wouldn't want you to get in way." He asked. The green Drell known as Thane Krios. "What he do?" Thane blinks. "He's done bad things and I got through his team and you are protecting a man who sold women like you." I step to side and saw male freak out. "You can't listen to him he's an assassin!" Bang. Thane killed him. "Sorry about that...didn't mean for you to be pulled along. But my senses said to not shoot you."
   I put away my weapon and gave a sigh of relief. "Well their good senses. No wonder you trusted them. I'm Blaze." He extender his hand out. "Thane...don't meet many women like you what happened?"

    "It's a long story maybe I'll say another time but I have to going to Thane thank you for not shooting me." He nods and walks separate way. "Blaze watch yourself not many are merciful as me." "Noted thanks Thane."
Walking near the shuttles to leave
Then I it hit me.  Garrus did say he'll get drinks and I haven't tried any yet!
I got up and still kept my armor on. Headed to shuttle that took me to omega wow I'm coming here willingly funny.

     I sent a message to Garrus to meet me in afterlife.
I sat down and waited till a center turian actually showed up. "I thought you wouldn't show." "Well y/n you made name here after they found the body with your mark it was named the First incident." I giggle as he handed me a purple drink. "Well I been on many missions to handle dirtbags like him." He chuckles and looks into my e/c orbs. "Well Y/n this will conclude our drinks I have things to attend to." I frown. "Well I didn't come here to get ignored. I want to see this base if yours." He shrugged and ruffled my hair. "Not the hair!" I giggle. "Fine but say a word I'll shoot you." "Pfft please you couldn't shoot wet tissue paper." I teased as he lead me through backs of omega.

We stopped to see another turian. "Sidonis perfect timing this is Blaze from the fire." He looks at me nervously. "Well Garrus talks very highly of you." "Already we fought together many times and he's my closest partner in crime." I told as Sidonis nervously rubbed his arm. "Garrus there's a meeting you need to attend now." Garrus nods and looks at me. "Give y/n a tour while I'm gone I'll see you later Y/n." Garrus left but the it hit me. "Wait Garrus-" Garrus turned around to me. "Can I go with you?" "Why?" "I just don't feel comfortable here by myself." Garrus looks at Sidonis. "It should be by yourself." Sidonis told him. "I don't trust Sidonis." I told Garrus. "It's fine Y/n...I'll be quick." He hugs me and assured me he will be swift.

He leaves the area as I felt a hard hit to my head. So much for drinks.