Chapter 10 My fault.

(Instead of the N7 it's Alliance symbol. And the red is your favorite color!)
Shepherd made me change my armor since my last armor don't really have a breather. I have a clear breather over my nose to my chin. Few days after that mission I let it go and kept myself strong.

     I stood next to Legion and Shepherd. "I can't believe you convinced the doctor to let me go." Legion looks at me. "We needed a good guidance since you know more then us." "Legion for making a hologram of Y/n in the ship then persuade me to take her was a lot for guidance." I look at Shepherd thinking he agreed! "Two broken ribs on human is able to go but can't be shot at a lot." I couldn't help but laugh. "All we do is get shot at lot." Shepherd chuckles. "Well Y/n apparently he really needed you help." I sigh and look at Legion. "So these Heretics are needing to be destroyed?" "Yes but..." legion looks to the side. "Your conflicted." I answered. "In a way." Joker came in close to ship of the Geth. "Go in easy." Legion told him. "You know our heat emissions that are hidden they look out a window and see us coming." I had to say this line. "Windows are structural weakness. Health do not use them." Legion looks at me along with Shepherd and Joker. "Its true I've done my research."
Legion shook it off and told Joker to approach the hull. Joker mocks Legion and Shep gives Joker the 'don't act like a child!' Look.

We touch down in the ship and it looks just like the game is. It's crazy. "Shepherd Commander." Legion looks at Shepherd and I. "Do you think we should destroy heretics?" Legion looks at me. "It's up to your Legion it's your people." "I think we think on it and wait till we get to computer first." Shepherd nods in agreement. "She's right we got a mission."
We keep moving forward and killing some Geth. We walk by the window filled with hubs. "What's this...?" I know what it is but I like this part. "Can't they notice us walking by?" I asked. "They are no more aware of us then you are of cells." He wasn't wrong.
We kept moving to the console and I got more thermal clips since I was running low. Legion looks at me and Shepherd. "Y/n...you said we should destroy them?" Legion looks over at me and this time I'm kinda conflicted because I always rewritten them. "Legion in future you say that rewriting was a mistake. Destroy them." He looks at Shepherd. "Do you agree?" " Blaze hasn't been wrong at least to these choices." Legion types on the computer. "We will destroy the heretics we can also hack the turrets. But the heretics will try to stop us as we try to get this done." "I can hack them too don't forget." I told Shepherd. "So you can hack...Geth tech as well? Cerberus tech, and reaper tech." Shepherd crosses his arms. "Why yes I can you seen my skill." He nods. "God if we need a hacker your the job." I giggle as the Geth comes in. "No jokes how about you try an impress me this time Commander." Shepherd looks at me and reloads his gun. "I'm the hero of citadel thank you." I giggle and took out a Geth. "Blah blah so what I can tell the future...not special." Taking out at a Prime. "Your on y/n." Shepherd took this as match. So far he killed one Geth more then me. I got 23 while Shep had 24 and Legion got 20. "Alright Commander you beat me." I told him. Legion went to terminal. Destroying data...Note: remote access via high gain transmission  required." "What does that mean?" I asked. "The virus will be sent to heretics in nearby star systems. The station will broadcast powerful pulse through FTL channels." "How-" "we move now we can get to safety." I cut of Shepherd. "Alright then Legion wish you mention this earlier! Double time people!"
We rushed pass Geth and tried to get the door but to corner of my eye. This is different much different that Geth wasn't there before! I aimed at Legion and I did something stupid. "Geth Prime!" Only 1 minute 33 seconds left! I shoved Legion to side but I felt a harsh tug on my arm. Legion yanked me away from its target and it only hit the wall. I landed next to Legion on the floor while it did hurt but I'm more glad I don't have a hole in me.
   Legion got up and help me up. "Y/n you are reckless." Legion told me. Shepherd took out the prime and we rushed to doors to get aboard the Normandy. "Joker move now!" Shepherd ordered him.
We hyper jump out of the system to safety.