Chapter 4 A promise.

I felt myself shake as the pace got faster. Heard someone breathing hard as they kept running. "Get him!" I groan as I look around to see I'm being carried and I saw Garrus. "What's going on...?" He look at me and he looked happy. "Can you make a shield of some sort?" He asked I nodded. Heard gun fire and realize why he needs it. He got behind cover and let me down. I stood up and got out of cover and brought up a shield but not before I took a shot to the leg. "Shit!" I wince in pain. But my barrier stood strong as Garrus took them out. Seeing it was clear I collapsed. "Fuck..." I groaned as Garrus kneeled by me and check my calf that took the shot. "We need to get you a doctor." I nodded and looked at him as he look like he was in pain. "Sidonis betrayed me and he knocked you out." He tells me. "I know I'm glad they didn't kill me." I giggle softly and hiss in pain. "Medi-Gel won't solve this I'll take you to the clinic." I looked at him as his arm was under my knees and I wrap my arm around his neck. He supported my back and took me to this clinic.
There I saw Mordin. Wait they knew each other! Never knew that. Garrus laid me down in the operating table. "Human female took a bullet to left calf. Drained from using biotics also no bio amps interesting. Name?" "Y/n Blaze." He nods and checks my calf.
After a few minutes he gave me this drink and it was gross! He asked how I preform my biotics without the amps but it's just practice really! A lot of it. "She'll be okay just take it easy on the leg." "Thanks Doc." I told him as he nods. "Anything for my patients." Garrus help me leave as we got the transport to leave.
"One ticket to Illium." I heard Garrus talk to the man that hand out tickets. He bought my ticket and handed it to me. "Here Y/n be safe..." I smile at him as he stares at me. He chuckles and help me on board. "Garrus don't get shot I want to come back for drinks." He nods and set me on the seat. "I promise we'll get drinks." I smiled as he left the shuttle.

Heading back to Illium with a wound wow Liara will kill me.