it's a typical world, where everyone should be attending a school. how boring can the world be.

standing at the door frame while drinking a small milk box, you looked at your friend who's packing their stuff to go to a prestigious school for everybody.

"hey, are you sure we're gonna be in the right class?" your friend asked as they fixed their uniform, you nodded "yeah, where all the vampires are gonna be. i hope anybody or something will come, i'm tired of seeing all the same stupid faces." you said as you threw the milk carton and it went straight into the bin.

"i doubt that though." you friend said, they grabbed their case and walked towards you "try to get along with someone alright? now, come on! we don't wanna be late in our first day!!" your friend grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the car.

the car drove off to the school since they were told to drive the two of us there. looking out of the window, you really hope for some changes, you're tired of the same old thing repeating over and over again.

"we're here." the driver said as they pulled up in front of the gate, you got out with your suitcase in hand as you looked around the campus from the outside.

the gate is made out of gold or just painted in gold, who knows. you walked ahead while looking around the campus' canvas, some students are outside chatting or messing aroud.

as you entered the school itself, it's like roman temple but modernish. you walked passed a couple of students minding their own businesses until;

"watch it bitch!" you bit the inside of your mouth, you can't believe that you'll have to deal with this early in the morning. you looked to see a dark pink haired girl with a hoodie matching her hair.

she isn't wearing her uniform? wait, that's illegal.

you regained your posture, "i'm sorry." you said, but it's quite forced since she's the one who bumped into you. the girl noticed the forced sorry, she only growled and bumped your shoulder as she walks off.

"damned vampires." you heard her mumbled, you narrowed your eyes at the girl, who you assumed to be a werewolf since you can smell dirt and some blood all over her.

"y/n, let's go check out our rooms!" you friend said with a big grin on her face, you nodded and started walking like nothing happened.