t w e l v e♦

"OW!!"

spinel landed on the flat green ground, she slowly stood up and shook her head as the fall gave her a headache. she looked around to see that she's in a forest, she saw some fairies flying here and there.

then spinel heard a distant screaming slowly getting closer, she looked up to see peridot heading towards her. spinel's eyes widened, she jumped up to catch the little witch.

as spinel landed, she settled peridot down "where are we?" she asked, spinel shrugged. a few moments later, a pair of heavy footsteps came from behind them.

spinel turned around and her eyes glowed, then a centaur came out of the bushes with a sword in hand. he has a stoic look on his face as he looks around the forest.

as his eyes landed on spinel and peridot, he narrowed his eyes to them and started trotting towards them. "who dares to come in the sacred lands of centaurs?!" he boomed.

spinel squinted her eyes as she's confused "scared lands- okay whatever, can you help us? we're kinda thrown in this forest by some fallen angel and-"

"fallen angel?! then you must be here to ruin the peace of the forest!!" he said without letting spinel finished "no no, we just wanna get outta here-"

"no such lies could ever persuade me! you've come from the devil himself to ruin the peace of this land!!" then with that, the centaur grabbed his horn that is attached from his shoulder and blew it.

it sounds like a horn you'll hear from a roman or native tribe. then multiple heavy footsteps, or hooves of other incoming centaurs are heard all around surround the two of you.

as all of the centaurs arrived, spinel felt peridot grip her shirt as she hid behind her. spinel sighed and ran her hand through her hair "look, we're just trying to get outta here. what part don'tcha under understand?!" spinel said as she's slowly loosing her cool.

all of the centaurs have all of their swords or spares pointed at you, they didn't say anything. spinel slowly kneeled down as she raised her hands up, she leaned closer to peridot's ear.

"got any duplicating potions, dorito?" she asked, peridot shuffled around her sling bag and pulled out a splash potion. "what are you gonna do with it?" peridot asked, "hey what do you have there?!" s centaur exclaimed.

"smash it on my head when i transform." spinel ordered peridot, "drop it now!" with that being said, spinel transformed into a wolf and roared, peridot smashed the potion on spinel's head making it drip down to her snout.

the potion worked, spinel's body started duplicating like a hologram, it can attack you but you can't attack back. the centaurs let out their battle cry and attacked the duplicated werewolf.