s i x♦

"where are you going pink?" a small pink wolf asked. the woman turned around to face the wolf and forced a smile, "i'm going somewhere and i need you," the woman kneeled down at the girl's height.

"to stay here." she booped the girl's nose making her giggle "okie dokie!!" the girl said giggly as she slightly jumped up and down.

the woman stood up, she looked down at the small wolf then turned around to leave without looking back. "come back soon!!" the wolf said when the woman disappeared.

"oh no, i should've asked pink to buy some banana milk."

▶▶▶

"w-where is pink..?" spinel mumbled as her voice is almost gone. she looked around the forest for any signs of the vampire but no one is there with her.

then she heard rustling behind her, she only turned her head to look and she saw a big orange with yellow spots wolf emerge out of the trees as it growled at her.

for the first time, spinel finally move her body and backed up slightly. she transformed into a wolf pup and barked at the big wolf.

the wolf only growled furiously making spinel whimper and curl up into a ball. "stand up." a voice said, spinel looked up a woman with orange hair. spinel slowly morphed back into a human but still curled up into a ball.

"what's a weak pup like you doing here." she growled "i- i was waiting for pink diamond." spinel mumbled, "pink diamond? she's dead." the woman said simply.

the words hit spinel like a bullet train "n- no, that's a lie! vampires can't be killed!!" she said as she stood right up "they can, if someone rips their stupid heads off."

spinel looked down at the ground with mixed emotions coursing through her head, then she went rogue. spinel shifted back into a pup but now has a strength of a full grown werewolf.

spinel rammed through trees, attacked some critters hiding in the bushes and ate them all off without hesitation. the woman watched as the pink wolf destory, then she transformed into a werewolf to ram her head straight into spinel's to make her stop.

spinel was thrown back, her head started spinning and a massive headache kicked in, she whimpered as she shook her head softly to relief the pain.

the big wolf walked closer to spinel and growled then walked off to another direction. 'follow me.' she said through telepathy.

spinel stood back up, winced in pain as she walked but managed to follow the big wolf. as they arrived at their destination, a big den is in front of her.

the wolf huffed then went inside the den, spinel sniffed the air to see if there's any traps lying around. there's none, she went inside to see small pink fairy sitting near some critters.

this made spinel hungry as she hasn't eaten for who knows how long, then the wolf smacked spinel's head. the woman transformed back into her human state, spinel followed suit but still couldn't take her eyes off those bunnies.

"stop eyeing the bunnies, you'll hunt soon enough." the woman as she smacked spinel's head again, spinel growled but kept her mouth shut. "who's that jasper?" the fairy asked.

"i don't know, the pup didn't tell me."

"spinel! my name's spinel."

"right. spinel that's penelope, a fairy who was owned by pink diamond before." spinel looked at the fairy and noticed a scar on her eye.

"i'm jasper, a rogue wolf." jasper finally introduced herself, spinel looked back jasper to see some scars all over her arms and some on her face.

"you can stay here, if you want."

"spinel!!" you yelled throughout the halls, you don't care if you wake up the other students. "spinel, where- where are you?!" you activated your heat vision and looked around.

you see alot of heat signatures in all of the rooms, when you turned your head to the forest area outside the school, you saw a big wolf prowling around.

you turned off your heat vision and ran to the woods to come face to face with spinel who has her fangs out, growling furiously at you. you put your hands up slowly "i'm not like the other vampires, you can trust me."

you held out your hand slowly, then spinel huffed at it and turned away. you clenched your fists tightly as you watched her go away.

"were you left alone too?" you mumbled, spinel stopped and turned her head slightly over her shoulder. "i didn't see or met my parents, i was passed around into many foster homes and some unwanted places." you said, you sat down at the cold dirt ground while hugging your legs together.

spinel fully turned her body around and listened to your story "then one night, there was wolf that attacked me and left a big scar on my back. then (f/n)'s parents found me near the garbage with a bloodied back and took me in."

"i don't really get along with some kids when i went to school, i mean, i tried too but they all avoid me." when you finally finished, you felt something press on top of your head.

you looked up to see spinel's snout is on your head, she growled when you looked up. you slowly reached your hand up to touch her snout, when you finally touched it, spinel didn't bite or growl.

you smiled and rubbed her snout softly, you turned your body around to feel her fur but spinel shifted back to normal "don't get ahead of yourself." she said as she stood up.

spinel looked up at the sky to see the half moon lighting the forest, she looked down at you and held out her hand.

you grabbed it and she pulled you up, "let's go back before someone thinks we're fucking." you face blew up when she said that, you covered your face with your hands and whimpered.

"the hell's wrong with you?" you shook your head and walked right next to spinel. while walking back to their dorms, peeps looked at the two with a smile on her face.

"she finally accepted it."

"uh, who are you?" peeps turned around to see a small blonde witch "oh i'm penelope, a fairy." peeps said. "a fairy huh? do you mind if i run tests on you?" peridot asked.

"uhm, i don't see why not?" peridot grinned and grabbed peep's hand to shake it. "excellent, i'll see you tomorrow. goodnight!!" and peridot walked away.

peridot went to lake area where all of the sea creatures are. peridot sat down at the edge, then a blue girl emerged out of the water.

"hey cutie." peridot winked, the mermaid looked at her with a blank face "what is that you want peridot?"

"i just wanna see how my little mermaid is doing." peridot grinned, lapis sighed and placed her chin on top of her hand.