n i n e♦

about two weeks into this endeavour, you and spinel has got along quiet well for the past few days since after the pe thing.

"so vampires only drink blood when their power is low?" spinel said as she took a big bite of out of her raw beef. you nodded "yeah, but i don't need to drink frequently. i have a stable power." you took a sip out of your drink.

then a crash was heard, you two looked to see someone dropped their food. the person is wearing a hood so you couldn't really see their face. you started to read the person's mind.

'shit. those are two are the targets? pathetic.'

you pulled away and frowned, the person stood back up and ran out of the lunch area. you turned your body to the door to see the person disappear "what's wrong?" spinel asked.

you shook your head "just used my telepathy to read the guy's head." spinel raised a brow "ya shouldn't mind other people's minds, it's rude." you huffed and finished your drink.

you do wonder what that person meant back there.

"shit, i think she just read my mind."

"you imbecile, i told you to not make a scene!"

"but an asshole tripped me. what else can i do?!"

"shut it both of you! let's hide within the darkness for now, we'll deal the targets tonight."

▶▶

"finally! it's finished!!" the witch exclaimed as she raised a bottled potion above her head. "be careful, that potion almost drained my power." the fairy said as she stood up but her legs became wobbly.

"oh stars!" peridot settled the potion down and ran towards peeps to help her stand up "maybe, you should rest. i kinda went overboard." peridot said with a nervous chuckle.

peeps shook her head "it's alright. what will you use it for anyways?" peridot grinned, she walked over to the unoccupied bed and settled peeps down to make her lie down.

"it's a secret weapon for later." she said as she placed her index finger on her lips, peeps chuckled and her eyes began to slowly flutter shut. peridot looked at the now sleeping fairy, she huffed lightly and went out of the room to not disturb.

"i haven't seen peeps in awhile, i wonder she's gone too." spinel said as the both of you are now heading back to your dorms since the classes are over.

"now that you mention it, i haven't seen (f/n) either." you placed your hand onto your cheek as you hummed, spinel looked at you while you're in deep thought. her eyes are fixated at the way your skin shimmers when the sunlight hits you.

she didn't know that vampires have that. spinel isn't looking where she's going because she's too focus looking at you, then she bumped into someone. spinel snapped her head at the person while slightly growling, you held spinel's hand to calm her down a bit.