Chapter 8

Jade's Pov

"Jadey! We missed you"Jesy and Leigh Anne (my besties) said and engulfed me in a warm hug . I am finally back to school after 2 bloody months "I missed you guys too"I replied with a big smile "Babe !"I heard Perrie's voice "Here are your accounts notes"she said and handed me the notes "Thanks baby"I said and pecked her lips "When did this happen?"Jesy asked looking completely surprised "  month and a half ago actually"I replied "Perrie Edwards"she introduced herself and shook both Jesy and Leigh Anne's hand "Yeah , I know you are the Heartbreaker of this campus"Leigh Anne said and raised her eyebrow "I was the heart breaker of this campus"she said emphasising on the word was . "but Payton if you ever break my Jadey's heart I'll finish you!"Jesy warned "it's Perrie and don't worry about it , I'll never ever break her heart"she replied.

English period.......

"Babe I am so bored"Perrie whispered , she is currently sitting on the seat next to mine and we decided to sit at the back of the class to sleep "same baby"I replied "Ms Edwards , can you please tell the class the page no. we are on!"miss Cole said and Perrie stood up immediately "48 last para fifth line miss"she replied "hmm"Miss Cole replied and Perrie sat down "babe , I didn't know that you were really paying attention"I said surprised "I am a genius babe"she smirked and continued to look at the book with concentration . So , I decided to break her concentration by moving my hand to her thigh.

Perrie's Pov

As I was reading the book I felt a hand on my thigh dangerously close to my dick , Jade moved her hand from my thigh to my area and started to rub it gently I immediately felt myself getting hard "j-jade babe"I moaned in her ear "you are getting me hard"I whispered "hmm"she hummed and gave me an innocent smile "baby please stop"I begged "nope"she replied in the cutest tone and unzipped my jeans and put her hand in my boxers and started to pump me slowly , I Groaned as she increased the speed "babe stop ! I don't want to jizz in me pants"I said which made her laugh "cute"she mumbled and stopped doing her 'thing' .

When the bell rang I sat there waiting for everyone to get out , because I had a huge boner because of my sexy girlfriend . "You look comfortable here"Jade teased "I cannot walk around with a boner Jeed ! Why did you do this to me?"I asked and gave her puppy eyes "I can do whatever I want, whenever I want , wherever I want with you"she whispered in my ear and bit my ear lobe making me even harder if possible and she left the room . "Dude ! Why are you still here?"I saw Lauren coming to my seat, I pointed at my boner which made her laugh "I didn't expect jade to be this naughty"Lauren said with a chuckle "Lauren can you please give me a shield?"I asked and she nodded . She was walking in front of me so, noone was able to see my boner . She dropped me to the washroom to get little Perrie down .

20 minutes later.....

In the cafeteria......

"Baby , where were you? I missed you"Jade said innocently "you are so dead"I warned her she just laughed and continued to eat her burger . "Hey guys!"Jesy and Leigh Anne said and sat with us "Did you know that Miss Smith is gonna take a accounts surprise test today ! I heard her talking to the Principal about it"Leigh said , I just shrugged "I am gonna fail" Jade groaned "no baby you won't"I told her "Pez you are a BLOODY topper! "jade said dramatically which made all of us laugh .

After the test ......

"Ms Nelson , your score is 30 out of 50" our teacher said and handed the paper to her "Ms Pinncock your score is 32 out of 50" "Pinnock ! Thanks miss"Leigh replied "Perrie , your score is 48 out of 50 ! Well done"Miss Smith said and handed me the paper "Ms Thirlwall , your score is 15 out of 50 and You need a tutor"Miss Smith said and handed jade the paper making her sad.

After the class

"Perrie can you become jade's tutor ?"she asked "It will be my pleasure miss"I replied and ran to the ground where Jesy , Leigh and Jade were sitting "Miss Smith is such a bitch she will get me a nerdy tutor"jade groaned making me laugh "babe your tutor is really sexy"I told her she looked in my direction and gave me a glare "it's me babe"I said "oh thank God it's you ! Otherwise I would've died "Jade said and gave me a hug "we need to get home asap"she said "for studying ofcourse"she added and gave Jesy and Leigh an innocent smile "they are gonna fuck"Leigh said to Jesy making all of us chuckle . "let's go home baby"she said sensually and winked at me .

Looks like we are gonna do something far from studies .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Hey guys! I hope you are doing good 😊! And are safe and inside your houses .
Perrie and Jeed are back to school ! Things are gonna get intresting soon 😉 So, keep reading the Fanfic 💕😝.

So, Did you guys liked the chapter?