Chapter 18 (Last chapter)

16 years later..........

Perrie's Pov

"Can you please keep the music a bit down? !"I practically screamed at my 16 years old son , who really liked to play his favourite (Kpop) Songs all day on fuckin speakers . "Mom ! It's TXT I can't help it"He screamed back "alright then"I mumbled to myself , got up and turned the power of his room down . "Mom ! Why did you do that?"He came downstairs frowning "Because your mother was about to go deaf"I replied "Where is my favourite mother ?"He teased "In her art room , she's really focused on the painting don't disturb her"I said he nodded and ran to the room.

*Ting tong

"Hey ! Mrs Edwards , Is Isaac home?"A blonde girl who looked like someone from icy's highschool"Yes , he is here ! And you are?"I raised my eyebrow "I am Lexi"She Replied "Isaac someone's here to see you"I called him "Who?" He came running "Hi Lexi"He said and rolled his eyes "Why don't you want to date me?"She said and got closer to him "I am not interested"he Groaned "Why? I am literally the hottest girl in the campus and you are the hottest guy in the campus we are perfect!"She said "Because I am not into Girls!! I am Gay "He yelled "What?..."She was in shock "Yeah I am gay"He rolled his eyes "HEY SISTER !! I AM GAYYYYY AS FUCKK , SO DON'T COME NEAR MEE , BYE QUEEN . Now do you get it?"He added "you can be my best friend! I always wanted a gay bestie"She said and clapped her hands "Nopes ! Sorryboutit"He said and closed the door .

"Why didn't you tell me ?"I asked him as he sat on the couch next to me "what?"He asked "That you're gay! We could have thrown you a coming out party"I said and he chuckled "No thanks mother "He said and got up "Do you like someone?"I asked him "i- I don't li- , ummm no "he said and left the couch "You definately like someone"I said as he ran to his room , making me chuckle.

Issac's Pov

Hi everyone!! I am Isaac Edwards , Son of Perrie and Jade Edwards . I am 16 year old and my mothers still treat me like I am 5 , but I get that they really love me and I really love them . They both are really beautiful , that's where I get the genes from . I am not trying to boast but I am pretty good looking and intelligent . But I am not really out going , because everyone wants to be friends with me just because of my looks . I look almost identical to my one mom Perrie as I have blue eyes and Blonde hair , but I kinda look like my other mom Jade too .

 I look almost identical to my one mom Perrie as I have blue eyes and Blonde hair , but I kinda look like my other mom Jade too

And I forgot the most important thing! I am a homosexual! I love men !! A specific man...... , I really like him ! He's so hot and perfect and kind and adorable and fuckab- . I think you guys get it ! I love him . His name is Peter Malik , Son of Liam and Zayn (Liam was my mother's gynaecologist when I was born) . He is adopted and asian . He looks kinda korean which is the thing that attracts me the most (Because I love Kpop). He has never really talked to me in high school because he is a nerd.....(a sexy one though) and he thinks that I am a jerk because I am popular .