|🍋 "Texts"| Dio brando x reader

This is a prompt where  dio and the reader are a couple and are texting, so the names in the phone are what dio has your name as and what you have him as, hahah enjoy!❤️

The only not useless thing❤️
"Dio, I thought we were gonna have dinner tonight :'( "

Dio Daddy 💕
I know darling I apologize, but some stuffs been happening and I got busy. I Promise next Week

The only not useless thing❤️
"But that's what you said this week, dio I'm starting to suspect things".   

Dio Daddy 💕
"Honey how could you suspect such a thing!! I told you the women I lure in are only for feeding purposes. Your special my darling "

The only not useless thing❤️
"I know I know..I just miss you.."

Dio Daddy 💕
"I miss you to, but people are just so useless- I  will make up for  it"

The only not useless thing❤️
"Oh really?..and how's that my love"

The only not useless thing❤️
"*send picture below*"

The only not useless thing❤️"*send picture below*"

(You are wearing that. Just Match it with your body type👍)

Dio Daddy 💕
"Fuck..babygirl are you wearing that right now?"

The only not useless thing❤️
"Mhm..I was wearing it for our dinner tonight but you never showed🥺 so it'll be going to waste"

Dio Daddy 💕
"You little tease, you know how much I've been wanting to claim you lately-  you still have your collar don't you~"

The only not useless thing❤️
"Of course I do, it's been 3 weeks since you last tied me up and.."

Dio Daddy 💕
" oh believe me (y/n) I have not forgotten, as soon as my work is done   I'm bringing you here and making you remember who you belong to. Send me another pic, right now"

The only not useless thing❤️
*sends another pic but this time a little more clevage and in a more explicit position*

The only not useless thing❤️
"Is that good enough lord dio?"
(He has a kink of you calling him lord, master or whatever dominant name haha)
Read at 8:07pm

The only not useless thing❤️
"Baby?..are you there
Read at 8:30pm

You sighed and set your phone down beside you, thinking that he was probably busy and got caught up in something else- you turned around on your bed about to drift to sleep before you heard a rather loud knock on your door. You jumped up and put on a long, silk black robe on your body so the person at the door wouldn't see what was meant for your boyfriend. You opened the door and was met with those peircing red eyes staring through you and a muscular body standing in your doorway covering your view from the outside, "d-dio..baby I thought you were busy with mhmp!"

Your mouth was covering by his large hand as he grinned showing his intimidating fangs to you. "Quiet..you..get into that bedroom- take off your panties and put your arms behind your back, and wait for further orders do. You. Understand"

He got closer with every word as your body couldn't help but shiver under his dominant touch. Tonight was gonna be very fun and you were so excited, scared and eroused

But your body was not excited for the next day