| 🍋🌥 "i'm sorry" | Rohan kishibe x reader

This is an AU where both you and Rohan are in highschool. It can be a random highschool or the school in morioh whichever your beutiful self desires so yeah enjoy! It's also rather long so //

(Y/n) and Rohan were best friends, childhood friends even...but it didn't take long for things to grow romantic between them. Or we'll between you, the feelings you had for Rohan were hard to contain cause you knew he wasn't the type to date or have romantic feelings towards other humans.

Or so you thought

Right around senior year, Rohan got a girlfriend..this skinny, beutiful looking girl with black hair and blue eyes. Her body figure was thing but elegant and you couldn't help but see why he liked her and not you. Your hair wasn't that long, your body was way curvier and less attractive, your eyes were (e/c) and kinda dark, you couldn't blame Rohan but..that didn't stop your heart from hearting.

Nonetheless, a couple months later you were still his best friend. And you where there when him and (g/n) got into a fight, or when he was having second doubts on the relationship..as much as it pained you you'd always say

"Give her another chance Rohan..I'm sure she loves you."

Why?..why did you do this to yourself..you had no right to be heartbroken if you were just gonna keep telling him to get back with her! Just tell him how you feel so this burden can be lifted

But you did no such thing. Rohan but noticed how you were always there for him. And how you wouldn't waste a breathe until he was okay and how you'd always tell him that his girlfriend was the luckiest girl ever. Truth behind it was Rohan didn't really care for this women at all. He'd rather have you..

Prom came around, the best and worst time of the year for seniors. Of course you knew who Rohan was going with. But you yourself had no date. Not cause you couldn't get one but if it wasn't Rohan then what was the point. You pulled your hair into a half up half down sort of bit. You curled it of course- doing your make up however your style is and fixing up your sleeveless dress. You didn't like this dress cause it highlighted your breast way to much, but your friends insisted so. You slipped on your heels and you were ready to go. You didn't have a date but who said you couldn't have fun?

You parked in the schools parking lot and noticed something going on in the back of the school. You got out of your car and heard faint yelling. You being the stoic you are ran in those 1 in heels to the scene not only to see his girlfriend but to see Rohan as well.

"Your such a jerk!! How could you Rohan Thats not something you say to your girlfriend!" Rohan's girlfriend screamed at him. Apparently she asked him if she looked okay and he responded with 'not as good as someone else..'

"I'm sorry (g/n) but it's the truth!, I love somebody else and I can't continue with this fake mockery of a relationship.."

The girl whipped around to storm off only to see you and her face boiled with anger "it's because of her isn't it! Little mrs.perfect- what is it Rohan is she prettier than me!"

You know realized that this girl had a beautiful face. But her personality was nothing but ugly..and Rohan saw that to..he didn't even have to use heavens door to realize that your heart was good and you were the one he was supposed to be with. "We're over (g/n)...not that we where ever meant to be in the first place" Rohan said walking up to you with a sorrowful look cause you had to witness that

"Whatever! You'll get tired of that big titty nobody and you'll come crawling back to me by next week!" She said walking off and causing a scene between other students. You felt so bad like you had caused this somehow. "Rohan I'm.im s-"

You felt a pair of gloved fingers on your lips as Rohan had silenced you "don't you say it..you've been saying sorry to me all these years when..when it should've been me apologizing- so I'll make it up to you" you were confused on what he had to be sorry or