|🍋🍋 "the DM's"| Mista Guido x reader

Shout to Simp_Police  For being awesome, and the first. Once again they get a chance to request a oneshot. And also LinPlayz  For being second runner up! They get the head cannon! Alright have a nice read- this ones a little different 😉//

It all started with instagram. You were quite popular on it. You modeled for different lingerie companies that sent you money for your pics. Wether it be a new body suit that came out, or a new Gucci thong- you wore it and rocked it for 13k if your followers.

Right now though you were stuck at home due to all this quarantine bullshit, so you received packages of the sets to try on and take pictures off.

You were modeling for your confidence, and to show girls out there you don't need a certain body type to look sexy as fuck-

You had received a fitting blue set with a matching robe and the same red set except with stockings. "Ooh cute...I like the red better" you mumbled to yourself.

As you unboxed you got a notification on your phone, you checked it seeing you got a new follower today. Normally you'd smile and brush it off but something about this guys profile picture seemed intriguing.

You put the box on the bed, while clicking on the notification your eyes went wide seeing as this guys profile pic matched his actual face. and not only that he has some sweet looking selfies to show his body, and one body that made your legs quiver.

Laying on your stomach you liked a couple of his pics. And even commented on one particular mirror selfie with a drooling and hearts emoji. After minutes of admiring you closed the app and was about to try on some more until your phone buzzed once again. Out of curiosity you flipped it over and saw the guys username.

- @Guidomista_passione liked your comment

And that was just the first of them. Soon a plethora of notifications started popping up on your phone from Mista liking all your modeling pictures. You sat down as this guy single handily got you to 300k likes. His thumbs must hurt from all that right?- you decided to make a bold move to thank him for all the support.

You clicked on his page once again- and started following him so you could gain access to his DM's, he was online obviously- as you clicked the keyboard your breath hitched.

'Is this to clingy?..'

'What if he's just being nice..'

'Did I leave the stove on?..'

All these thoughts ran through your head as you typed out your comment to the boy you were basically crushing on at this point. Your thumbs danced across the keyboard before it hovered over the send button. "Hey! Thanks your all the likes😘"

"Was the emoji to much?.." you said to yourself as your thumb went ahead and sent it "well to late now" you held your breath seeing that he accepted your chat invite. You sucked in a breath more when you saw he read it!

Oh you regretted everything now. You were about to unsend it before you saw he was typing. Oh no did you fuck up? Is he gonna say it's not a big deal and that your a creepy ass stalker?!

"No problem, gotta appreciate a beauty like you😘"

'Oh my fuck- did he really just...ehhh!! Oh my gosh okay okay calm down. What should I say?'

Your thoughts exploded at this point as you couldn't come up with anything to write back. Then you saw him typing again after about a minute of your procrastination I guess he got bored.