| 🍋"How could i ignore you?"| Boyfriend Kars x reader

Warning: this is in first person. I've been told that is the better way to write these type of ONESHOTS. Don't worry I'll still be doing 3rd but I wanted to try this out. Thanks for reading and also. HOLY SHIII WE AT 700 reads bro...thanks guys🍑🍑

My names (y/n) and my life is pretty interesting. I'm attending college at home right now. Studying to be a (favorite job). I live in a one bedroom, studio apartment with my....let's just say amusing boyfriend kars. To normal looking people, he looks pretty bizzare. But to me he's looks unique and honestly hot as shit. Sometimes people with get startled or comment on how he looks when we're in public.

I mean he does have wild purple hair. And is very tall for the average man in japan. But no matter what I didn't really fall in love with him cause of his looks. That was a big factor yes, but it was his charisma and cute obliviousness that drove me to him. We've been together for about a year now and have gotten rather comfortable pretty fast. He moved in about 3 months ago and we've been linked together ever since.

Today was kinda stressful though. I had just finished my afternoon class when I heard the door open in the other room. Automatically I assumed kars was home so I yelled "babe?..is that you!" To which he replied smugly "no it's the milk man-" I rolled my eyes and continued to type on my computer to finish up my day of work when his big ass came strolling into the bedroom.

He came behind my welly chair and wrapped his arms around my shoulders giving me some kisses on the cheek and crook of my neck. Which he knew I lived for.

"Whatcha working on'.." he asked while being the nosy person he was "stuff.." I simply replied not really focused on him right now. It's not that I was ignoring him but he definitely took it that way and started to get all pouty.

"Hm..well I just brought home some groceries. Can you help me put em up please baby-" he added a cute nickname at the end to see if that would spark my attention. But clearly I was up hazed as I typed a few more sentences.

"Uh..not at the moment babe sorry." I said trying to get back to my work. Kars was starting to get annoyed. And trust me when he's annoyed he likes to make the person next to him 10x more annoyed.

"Babe..can you at least look at me." I didn't follow his orders and kept staring at my screen trying to search for any typos in my paper that I was planning on sending to my superiors. Kars was going through ideas in his head to spark my attention when one came to mind.

"Hmmm..guess I'll go see what that cute girl was doing back a the market. She did give me her number so might as well put it to good use"

Now don't think for a second I didn't slap him weakly in the stomach for that. He knows not to make crude jokes like that around me.

"Babe just give me 10 minutes please.."

KARS POV

'How the fuck do I get her attention. I know she has to work but she's been on there since this morning. I'm starting to get jealous of that computer'

I thought to myself as I watched my girlfriend pay more attention to that box of wires than me. And to make it worse she looks so sexy right now. The way her back is slightly arched which gives me perfect view of her ass in those shorts. She's not wearing a bra of course so I can the the outline of her nipples through the tank top she's wearing. It is rather hot so I can understand why she's in such attire. But damn if she only knew what she was doing.

"I'm gonna go put the groceries up.." I said only getting a 'hm' from my future wife. I grunted in dissatisfaction and went into the living room to do what I said I would.