| 💔🌦 "Golden Heart"| Girono giovana x reader

Don't worry this is not a full angst. That's why there's the little cloud with sun and rain shit in the title. Angst I only write if requested or I'm just in that mood. But I had a pretty good day today so I wrote some fluff at the end. Anyway sorry for babbling on but this oneshot is basically about the reader being pregnant with the boss of the mafias child..you have a target on your forehead but keep reading to find out how hubby giovanna deals with that. Have a nice read - your lord kars💜//

Here is a reference photo for what you and gironos child would look like-

Girono was such a busy man. He ran basically all of Italy so how could you blame him for being away so much? But being the fiancé you were. You craved some attention from him,. Now don't get it wrong he did spoil you to the utmost highest and showered you with whatever you beckoned for..but items can't replace a kiss or a hug.

At least not for you anyway..

And to make matters worse you were pregnant. Gio knew obviously he was the first one you told. A baby boy the doctor said. And his reaction was quite happy, he smiled and stayed home with you for a few days to tend to your every beckon call. That didn't last long thought as he was whisked away once more for something more important.

being the wife of the most powerful man in Italy did get a lot of hungry eyes.

And no not sexual hungry. But hungry to steal you away and ransom you for lots of money. No one ever tried cause well they'd either end up with one of the six bullets in their head, a rubber face, a death cycle for all of eternity,. Or a kick in the nuts. That last one was your specialty.

But now that you were pregnant you were more vulnerable,  and gio seemed to not understand that because he was NEVER HOME. Ever..maybe a day out of two weeks. And if your lucky three days. One of which he's talking to mista and Trish about other things that "didn't concern you" in his words.

You were sick and tired. Today if he came home you were gonna confront him about this and tell him how you feel.

" (y/n), I'm home-"

Oh well guess that time is now. "Hey babe.." you came downstairs in your night dress and 7 month baby bump. You gave him a kiss as he obliged but after a second walked right pass you to get to his office.

"W-wait gio..there's something I wanna talk with you about" he stopped and checked his wathc looking at you with concern "can you make it quick mi amore, I have to go check these reports"

You tightened your hands in a ball and looked away "well..nevermind since you have other things to do" you said clearly upset as he sighed and out his bag down looking at you "what is it Bella..go ahead-"