|🍋🍋 "live audience" | Husband josuke x wife reader

DISCLAIMER: this chapter contains porn mentions and other explicit details. If your a kinky fuck like me then keep reading. This is bi far the dirtiest I've ever done. Also Josuke is of course aged up in this so please don't comment that I'm making dirty things about a teenager..thank you have a nice read.

Another day, another live stream. You and your husband Josuke Higashkita were normal on the outside. A nice house, decent income, loving marriage. But oh boy, if you dig just a little deeper you'll find a kinky secret.

You were a porn couple..

Yes. You and your husband partake in sexual activity in front of a three lenses camera to upload to the internet for anyone to see. Now to a regular person, yes that may sound strange. But Josuke and yourself did not mind sharing your body's with eachother while also helping other people get off as well.

Josuke was also kinda prideful to show off his beautiful wife.

Sometimes you and Josuke did live streams. Where you would take request from donators and act them out infront of the webcam. Of course the higher the donation the more frisky you got. Not really for the money- for you it was the thrill of someone out there watching your husband pound you into the mattress.

Not many of your outside friends knew about your risky fun that you had. But occasionally you'd have fans that would come up to you and that just left you embarrassed.

Right now you two had planned to go live tonight. Yesterday Josuke brought home some questionable toys to play with on the live stream along with a very tight, light blue lingerie for you to show case your proud curves. This whole thing was actually Josukes idea in the first place.

It took a lot of convincing but after awhile he talked you into it. You were just lounging on your bed thinking of what meal you'd have tonight after the sex when your phone pinged and showed a green alert. A message from your husband Josuke

'You ready for tonight? ;)..did you set the cameras up like I asked?'

You rolled your eyes at his bossy demeanor and to get back at him you waited a second to respond.

'Yes love I did, and yes I'm already in the outfit you got me yesterday. Just waitin' on you'

The message showed that it was read and the dots appeared on the screen. But only lasted a second before an image popped up which almost made you drop your phone.

It was a selfie of Josuke holding his shirt with his teeth. Showing off his gorgeous pecs and prominent v-line. A string of hair leading down to you know what.

You sent back a blush face which mimicked your real life emotions since it was so abrupt. The dots appeared once more to show he was typing again.

'Don't I get to see a sneak peek?'

Why did he have to be so cheesy. If you wanted nudes why didn't you just ask. Anyway you chuckled at his neediness angled your camera upwards to get a good sight of your clevage. And just up enough so the light reflected off your face naturally giving him a seductive wink as well. You sent it to him with a chuckle

'That's all your getting Jojo~'

You sent him. He read the image and the text. That was the last you heard from your husband all day. You huffed and laid back on the bed scrolling through Instagram waiting for him to get home. You got an idea and reached over your husbands side of the bed grabbing your Jared laptop and opening up your porn page.

The profile pic was of course you and Josuke except Jojo was groping your boob and you were giving the camera a wink. The bio information contained basic information that people could read about you guys like your age, place of birth, kinks ect.

You scrolled down to some of your older videos. One in particular sparking your interest as you clicked on it. It was sort of awkward to watch yourself in such a lewd way but hey you were into it.

Your hand slid down to tease your breast at first as you watch Josuke place subtle kisses on your neck. This was one of the more passionate themes as opposed to Josuke just fucking you. Which you loved both either way.

Your fingers teased and played with your nipple through the shear fabric of your blue bra as you watched him so the same in the video. Imaging it was his rough fingers instead of yours sent a blood rush down between your thighs.

You kept watching as Josuke kissed down your sun kissed body and at the top of your painties. Slowly sliding the thin material down your thighs you did the same with your fingers and slid them inside your underwear gently teasing your naked folds. You watched as he slowly teased your clit with his tongue while not breaking eye contact with you. His deep blue eyes giving you a cocky smirk.

You began to rub circles around your clit teasing yourself more, Josuke in the video used his one hand to stroke your stomach and come down to rub your clit while his thick tongue pleasures your hole. Oh god you loved it when someone requested that Josuke eat you out,

You imagined it was his tongue down there giving you all that pleasure. As you teasingly ran your pointer finger up and down your slit while assaulting your clit you leaned your head back in pure bliss. "Oh...shit Jojo yes~" you mumbled adding onto the fantasy

In the video Josuke gave your thigh a teasing smack as his tongue continued to fuck you. His thumbs not giving up the pleasure on your clit. You were getting so close you could feel you were about to pop "you like that babygirl~?..you like it when I eat your pussy hm?"

You heard his crude words through the video, and that's when you slid your finger inside yourself and began to pleasure your aching pussy even more. Your mind picturing it was your beefy husband down there giving you all this pleasure.

A few more pumps of your finger and your back arched off the mattress beneath you as your laptop almost slid off your stomach. In the video you had came as well and Josuke only grinned and began to lap up the finish like a dog drinking water.

You painted heavily while taking your hand from your panties and coming down from your high. Your body having no time to relax as you suddenly heard the front door open and someone say "babe I'm home!.." it was Josuke..

He came into the room to see you in a cum mess on the bed. The video still playing as the laptop was at an angle so he could see. At first you were embarrassed and tried to play it off "h-hey..babe i..I couldn't wait heh"

You admitted with a nervous smile as you saw him drop everything and walk over to the webcam. He began to do something on the other computer and you were confused on what. "Jojo what are you doing?.." you asked with your bra strap sliding off your shoulder

"If your gonna cum without my permission you need to be punished..and why not have a live audience to see it?" He said with his signature smirk

Oh..your viewers were in for a real treat.

If you would like a part two please let me know. If you absolutely hate this chapter again..please let me know. Thx!